• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Zidane   
14 minutes ago, chelboy said:

Maybe its just me but I feel we are getting the short straw with this Higuain-Piatek deal. £40M for a striker like Piatek in this market is more than worth the risk. I know the board want to back Sarri but Higuain should have been brought in last summer for a loan move with Piatek being bought this window or  next summer. I can't help but feel we wont see many better bargains than £40M for such a striker in this crazy market. 

The objective is top four. For that to happen, Sarri needs players he can trust. Higuain is one of those players. 

all this transfer talk is fairy tales, we all know what we need and yet nobody is coming. Sarris stubbornness with hazard as striker is not helping

5 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

all this transfer talk is fairy tales, we all know what we need and yet nobody is coming. Sarris stubbornness with hazard as striker is not helping

I expect they'll be sacking Sarri shortly so why buy players the new coach won't want ?

2 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I expect they'll be sacking Sarri shortly so why buy players the new coach won't want ?

its not as if they will buy the players any new coach would want either. 

3 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

its not as if they will buy the players any new coach would want either. 

Nope , they buy who they want and that's why we're in the state we're in.

Sarri might as well drive Hazard to the airport, they will both be gone at the end of the season..

the question is how much will we get for him, not that it matters because we don't dine at the top table anymore.

Roman is looking to sell the club, our only hope is that he can persuade a very rich Arab or Chinese billionaire to take us over

5 minutes ago, Never happy said:

Callum Hudson-Odoi is ready to reject Chelsea's offer of £85,000 a week and hold out for a move to Bayern Munich because he believes he has more chance of developing in the Bundesliga.

"Ready to reject".  What on earth does that mean - how much weaselier can one get.  Whoever wrote this clearly has no actual info to share, and the 85k figure is not doubt equally fictional.

At Chelsea, power has slowly been taken away from the managers over the last few years, with more emphasis and importance placed on board members and the Blues’ owner, Roman Abramovich. 

I wonder what Kenyon thinks about that. Or the JM that had Shevchenko thrust upon him.  

It is one of those fake facts that some posters on here want to build a long piece on.  Stick it in the first sentence and maybe no one will notice (or more likely only fools will read the rest).

Maybe we are in for nobody and all the talk is just that put out by the club to seem they are doing something.