• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

15 minutes ago, chiswickblue said:

CF - Tammy Abraham

No.8 - Ruben Loftus-Cheek 

RB - Reece James and Ola Aina (or Dujon Sterling)

AM - Callum Hudson-Odoi 

CM - Ethan Ampadu 

I might be wrong here (hope so).
But I doubt more than 2 get > 50 starts for Chelsea.  

Even if you add in Mount (did you forget him or exclude him?)
It is not that I don't like any of them, just that the odds against anyone making it are so high, and then higher still on making it here.

Kezza   
1 hour ago, Leo91 said:

I did not expect Paredes to move this window. PSG did well.

He can thank us. We obviously raised interest and his hype when we were linked to him the whole month.

6 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

I might be wrong here (hope so).
But I doubt more than 2 get > 50 starts for Chelsea.  

Even if you add in Mount (did you forget him or exclude him?)
It is not that I don't like any of them, just that the odds against anyone making it are so high, and then higher still on making it here.

I really hope James is given a chance here, either next season or the season after following a loan to a PL club next season - he looks a serious player!

Ampadu will make it here, I'm very confident of this - he's too good at this age, not to make it at the top level.

RLC is now a first team squad member, injuries aside he's be at least on the bench for majority of games. I think he'll stay at the club for the next few years at least.

CHO, no idea - if he can be convinced to stick around, he's our shining star of the future.

Tammy, I don't think will make it here, I think his level will be the championship sadly.

4 hours ago, Kezza said:

He can thank us. We obviously raised interest and his hype when we were linked to him the whole month.

The press link us to anyone who has ever seen a football, the club probably enjoy it as it has us hopeful for the whole window when it reality we are in for none of them

14 hours ago, chiswickblue said:

CF - Tammy Abraham

No.8 - Ruben Loftus-Cheek 

RB - Reece James and Ola Aina (or Dujon Sterling)

AM - Callum Hudson-Odoi 

CM - Ethan Ampadu 

That is a massive gamble. For me, James, Abraham and Sterling all need to prove themselves at higher levels before they can be considered. Aina for me has found his level which is good but not the level we should be happy with (although I admit it is better to have him rather than spunk £15m+ on an established back up who gets no minutes.)

RLC has not shown that he is capable of being a consistent first team player that can 1) stay fit for long enough, 2) impact games and 3) score goals. I have not given up on him but having him as our de facto No.8 is beyound a gamble and he needs to prove himself.

As for CHO and Ethan, those two I agree with have the talent for high level careers but I would already count them as AM 3/4 and CB 4. The only question is if we can keep CHO as everything indicates that he will not sign. 

Also, you forgot Mount who has a lot of potential. However, I feel he is better off getting minutes on a PL loan than trying to get in ahead of Jorginho/Kante for the next season or two. 

Kezza   

what happens if Morata doesn't get his move? I reckon he will be frozen out like Drinkwater and Moses. Can't wait. 

4 minutes ago, Kezza said:

what happens if Morata doesn't get his move? I reckon he will be frozen out like Drinkwater and Moses. Can't wait. 

I think he was frozen out some time ago.  A couple of games when Giroud was first injured, and then disappeared even though Giroud hasn't been fit to start till Thursday.

Apparently we are Nicolas Pepe's dream club and he said we are the only English club he would sign for, although the quotes are from two years ago. 15 goals in 22 league games for Lille, should definitely take a look in the summer he could solve our issue of goals from AM.