• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

34 minutes ago, Ham said:

That is quite simply an amazing piece of journalism. 

I had to read a few times  to make sure I wasn't being a numpty.

Not a single word in the entire piece that has any relevance to the headline. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

I had to read a few times  to make sure I wasn't being a numpty.

Not a single word in the entire piece that has any relevance to the headline. 

"During today’s 2-0 win over Getafe, some fans were chanting "Less Morata, more Borja Garces”.

This bit does 👆

Ok so I read it a few times to make sure I wasn't being a numpty but was still being a numpty.

In fairness, reading that link on a mobile phone is terrible, there's more adds, videos and pictures than words.

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

To be fair it is just ordinary slop from the journalist.  The amazing and completely unrelated headline would have been added by someone else.

3 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

To be fair it is just ordinary slop from the journalist.  The amazing and completely unrelated headline would have been added by someone else.

Not on the sports pages of the Express... they made all the sub editors (who would normally check for accuracy, spelling etc then write the headline) redundant quite a few years ago in the Desmond era. Now they've been taken over by the owners of the Mirror, they still have no subs! In fact, at Christmas while all Mirror staff were invited to the group Christmas party, only senior staff from the Express were invited, and everything, from paper napkins to cheap helium balloons, was emblazoned with the Mirror logo. I don't feel sorry for them, though!
Many of the "staff" on the Express are unpaid interns whose job it is is to search the deepest recesses of the internet for stories not covered in, for example the Mail, Sun or Mirror,  re-write them, and post on the Express web site as "Exclusives" That and making up stories about Princess Diana!

synavm   

I think CHO is demonstrating a little bit of immaturity here. If it's game time he wants, he should look to mid table sides in England or abroad. Just because Sancho has done well at Dortmund doesn't mean he walks into the side at Bayern. I actually think he stands a better chance with us if anything, but can see why he wants to move on.

Edited by synavm

24 minutes ago, kratos said:

Looks like cho has handed in a transfer request.

Still hoping this is his agent (brother) working overtime to get an even better contract. If he's not in the squad tomorrow there may be some truth in the rumours.

I read that CHO's brother is his agent .

I'm sure that he's advising his client with his utmost respect and doesn't even think about his fifteen percent commission .