• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Recommended Posts

34 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Mate, where does the 'apparently' bit come from? I think that's fairly important.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6575095/amp/Chelsea-report-Bayern-Munich-tapping-Callum-Hudson-Odoi.html

It was reported in that article. It makes sense to me, a lot of posters here saying £35m for an untested 18 yr old is crazy money, and if it sounds too good to be true it probably is. As somebody said above somebody is spreading a lot of info and a lot of it is probably BS so all posts need to be taken with the pinch of salt of 'if true' I'm certainly not suggesting anything written in the press is gospel. The headlines are much juicier reported as £35m but IMO any deal is very very likely to be structured in that manner. Those add ons are only realized if he stays at Bayern long term and makes it a  very low risk transfer for them.

Edited by Lump Of Celery

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Mate, where does the 'apparently' bit come from? I think that's fairly important.

Maybe if the club tried the Christensen option of a new contract that includes  loaning him to BM or RBL for two years

just a thought? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Maybe if the club tried the Christensen option of a new contract that includes  loaning him to BM or RBL for two years

just a thought? 

Or even a contract where he stays and if a set number of appearances aren't achieved barring injuries then a buy out fee is triggered for clubs to sign him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Or even a contract where he stays and if a set number of appearances aren't achieved barring injuries then a buy out fee is triggered for clubs to sign him.

Bad option because the current coach has his pets in CHO position regardless of form. 

Edited by RobertoftheGiz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blue Rod   
22 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Bad option because the current coach has his pets in CHO position regardless of form. 

Exactly. I don't see what the older boys do that CHO is not doing. I don't think MS quite gets how tough the PL is. If he thinks he can achieve something with the kind of average performances that Jorginho and Willian put out, he has to think again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

Which isn't much of an 'article', is it? Daily Mail is a load of rubbish, and should have been put out of it's misery years ago - and imo, this is just another load of bits and pieces, stitched together to try and get a headline. I'll believe it when the Mail doesn't report it!

1 hour ago, Lump Of Celery said:

a lot of posters here saying £35m for an untested 18 yr old is crazy money, and if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Quite. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Which isn't much of an 'article', is it? Daily Mail is a load of rubbish, and should have been put out of it's misery years ago - and imo, this is just another load of bits and pieces, stitched together to try and get a headline. I'll believe it when the Mail doesn't report it!

Quite. 

 

I don't really get what your opinion is then. You think they've offered £35 up front one minute and then say that would be crazy the next? You don't think the deal would be structured with performance based add ons?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ham said:

He's spent 10 years at the club and he's finally about to inherit a starting place for many years to come. Pedro and Willian will be moved on soon. Daft timing if true although CHO tweeted "don't believe everything you hear" last week. 

Who knows? 

I saw/heard that as well but checked his Twitter account and his last post was after the Cup game he started. 

But I’m not a regular Twitter user so maybe I just don’t know where to look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
2 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I saw/heard that as well but checked his Twitter account and his last post was after the Cup game he started. 

But I’m not a regular Twitter user so maybe I just don’t know where to look. 

Yeah sorry.  I should have added that he deleted the tweet soon after but not before many head already screen shot it. 

 

Screenshot_20190127-034202_Samsung Internet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 hour ago, Michael Tucker said:

Which isn't much of an 'article', is it? Daily Mail is a load of rubbish, and should have been put out of it's misery years ago - and imo, this is just another load of bits and pieces, stitched together to try and get a headline. I'll believe it when the Mail doesn't report it!

 

Reported in other papers too.  Just google it.  Are they all rubbish? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now