• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

3 hours ago, Alan Conway said:

Not quite, I said Zouma, Mount and Abraham were the only loan players I could see in the first team squad next season. As regards to the rest of the loan army, god knows. But in regards to my post and not selling anybody, I meant the current first team squad. 

Been away from these forums for over 3 years, came back recently and I see you haven’t changed Droy ;)

Reece James has a good shout I'd say . 

• Like 1

Sarris got some cheek...he wants Emerson to join him at Juve (how long did it take him to play him), not only that, he doesn't want his lovechild, who he dumped on us

Kezza   
1 hour ago, Never happy said:

Sarris got some cheek...he wants Emerson to join him at Juve (how long did it take him to play him), not only that, he doesn't want his lovechild, who he dumped on us

What about base your rants on facts before calling and accusing OUR coach who has done nothing wrong so far? That's right you are never happy.

3 hours ago, Never happy said:

Imagine reading every news story out there and become offended. 

You must live a very stressful life. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bison   

How is this even possible? Pulisic cost 58m ffs! 4 goal a season Pulisic costing more than one of the best young strikers in the world. Ridiculous.

paulw66   
6 minutes ago, Bison said:

How is this even possible? Pulisic cost 58m ffs! 4 goal a season Pulisic costing more than one of the best young strikers in the world. Ridiculous.

If you start comparing every transfer, there are all always massive discrepancies. It really isn't worth getting annoyed at.

Contract length, wages, demand for the player, desire to leave / stay, financial strength of the selling / buying club all impact the price. 

Kezza   
1 hour ago, Bison said:

Ridiculing Pulisic already I see. That's why the club is fast getting a reputation for being moaners and ungrateful.

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

Contract length, wages, demand for the player, desire to leave / stay, financial strength of the selling / buying club all impact the price. 

Quite - and who pays bonus payments makes a big difference too.

Bison   

Not ridiculing him at all.

Just amazed that a highly productive player and one of the world's best young strikers can go for that amount when we keep getting fleeced.