• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Just now, thevelourfog said:

Post or two a week, maybe even a month, from someone who took a shine to him. Seems the work of a dedicated fan boy to me rather than a troll or deliberate wind up, and fairly common on FB and Twitter. 

So why turn around and do this to poor Christensen if you like him?
Bob's twitterfeed has no tweets after summer 2016.
The FB naming of the new Christensen twitter is summer 2017 after the old one is dead.
The new one, AndreasChris27, doesn't exist though.  
Never happened?  Found to be fake and closed down?  who knows.

32 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

So why turn around and do this to poor Christensen if you like him?
Bob's twitterfeed has no tweets after summer 2016.
The FB naming of the new Christensen twitter is summer 2017 after the old one is dead.
The new one, AndreasChris27, doesn't exist though.  
Never happened?  Found to be fake and closed down?  who knows.

Do you mean me, out of interest?  If so you're looking at the wrong person. If you don't mean me, apologies.

28 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Do you mean me, out of interest?  If so you're looking at the wrong person. If you don't mean me, apologies.

I mean the twitterfeed referred to in the post below (as opposed to the one TVF referred to)
Any relation  :)

1 hour ago, Bob Singleton said:

This seems to be his official Twitter feed , but it's a while since he last tweeted anything. However, as you can see, it's followed by other club members (which suggests to me it's genuine)

(pic deleted)

14 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I mean the twitterfeed referred to in the post below (as opposed to the one TVF referred to)
Any relation  :)

And you wonder why people "misunderstand" you! FFS!!!

3 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

And you wonder why people "misunderstand" you! FFS!!!

You should have read the post, not just stopped and protested when you saw your own name.
It really was clear enough.  And you had just posted a great big picture of a twitterfeed 30 mins before.

25 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

You should have read the post, not just stopped and protested when you saw your own name.
It really was clear enough.  And you had just posted a great big picture of a twitterfeed 30 mins before.

I did read the post and like 99% of your posts it made no ****ing sense whatsoever because you follow your own train of thought and expect everyone else to guess what it was you were thinking of as you wrote your nonsense.

Ham   
1 minute ago, Bob Singleton said:

I did read the post and like 99% of your posts it made no ****ing sense whatsoever because you follow your own train of thought and expect everyone else to guess what it was you were thinking of as you wrote your nonsense.

True story

8 minutes ago, Bob Singleton said:

Sure Grumps.  Bob's twitterfeed could not have been the twitterfeed you mentioned because you hadn't mentioned one for 30 mins.  How difficult I made it for you.

8 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sure Grumps.  Bob's twitterfeed could not have been the twitterfeed you mentioned because you hadn't mentioned one for 30 mins.  How difficult I made it for you.

It was ANDREAS CHRISTENSEN'S twitter feed FFS, not "Bob's"!!!

If you read my post [and I quote... "Do you mean me, out of interest?  If so you're looking at the wrong person. If you don't mean me, apologies."] I was not initially "grumpy", just confused (look at my last 6 words!!!).

I'm now pissed off because you are once again demonstrating your inability to understand (is it a deliberate thing you do just to wind people up?), your pig-headedness, your arrogance, and your expectation that everyone should be able to follow your torturous thought processes which lead you to post things that make no sense whatsoever.

Over half the arguments on these forums involve you as one of the protagonists... ever wondered why?