• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

We certainly have money in the bank having sold and not bought. Edens money must be burning a hole on top of the accumated winning and tv fees

7 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Mbappe it is then...

Agreed, If he's not in the starting line up tomorrow, and I'd be really pissed off if he's not joined by at least 2 other new signings , Marina should do the decent thing and hand in her resignation.

Not sure what this board is playing at . We've finally got the ban reduced yet still haven't signed anyone. 

10 minutes ago, Ham said:

Whenever we look back at how a boring 3 week debate on Sarri started, remember that it's almost always a comment like this from the Pro-camp on an unrelated subject 👆 

What debate?  There are a few jokers who still want to slag off Sarri.  They want to put themselves in that position that is there issue.  There hasn't been a debate since last year, matter closed when he got head hunted.
Still fun to wind up a few people from time to time.  

There is no more a pro-Sarri camp than there is a pro round earth camp.

1 minute ago, exiledblue said:

We certainly have money in the bank having sold and not bought. Edens money must be burning a hole on top of the accumated winning and tv fees

leaving us with surplus profits under FFP which can't be held onto for ever.  Yes.

Ham   
7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

What debate?  There are a few jokers who still want to slag off Sarri.  They want to put themselves in that position that is there issue.  There hasn't been a debate since last year, matter closed when he got head hunted.

And herein lies the problem with the arrogance of the pro-campaign. 

You've completely missed my point too and compounded it by starting a debate with your go-to Sarri claim. Head-hunted and Chelsea had no say? 😆

chara   

In my perfect World Chelsea cocoon I am relaxed in the knowledge that Chelsea have been planning for this turnover for the last year and all targets are sorted and negotiations poised to commence.

In my real World I wonder whether long term signings have been identified. We can all say with a degree of certainty who will/should be moved on but who may come in and mesh with the squad is far more complex.

January is problematic and I do not expect any shattering signings..Summer is the real issue.

25 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

leaving us with surplus profits under FFP which can't be held onto for ever.  Yes.

Use the term joker or whatever you like. One of us uses knowledge of football outside of Chelsea, whilst the other uses stats and numbers from Wikipedia when forming their opinion.

I know which one I would call the joker. You are just uncomfortable here, purely because you know full well no spin or moving of goalposts can happen on this one. It won’t stop you trying, but your mate Sarri has zero room for error and you know it. 8 league titles in a row, imagine the pressure of being next inline to not win it 😁

Ham   
3 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Brilliant statement.  

Surprisingly forthright for Chelsea and I'm pleased that they've highlighted City for having been treated differently.  Wouldn't it be great if this led to a City ban?

Well played Chelsea.

chara   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

Brilliant statement.  

Surprisingly forthright for Chelsea and I'm pleased that they've highlighted City for having been treated differently.  Wouldn't it be great if this led to a City ban?

Well played Chelsea.

Well said Ham....looks like the Sea Air suits you!