• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

19 minutes ago, Worsebytheday said:

Kane wants to go to city

Who is saying that ?

2 hours ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

That's what we all felt about Ashley Cole at first. 

at first and right up till the end for me

Kezza   
5 hours ago, kennypaul said:

at first and right up till the end for me

One of the best left backs we ever had. What you felt wasn't important.

Kezza   
9 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

No thanks.

Take off your blinkers and think rationally.

paulw66   
9 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

No thanks.

Curious as to why you say that..... I appreciate the age argument, but he would elevate us up several levels immediately

For any of the premier strikers that may be available, playing in the Champions League will most likely be a pre-requisite. Therefore we badly need to get that done this season. 

A good thing about Kane seemingly being available and if as reported wanting to stay playing in the PL, is that there’s probably only three clubs that can currently afford him. 

I’d say City are favourites so that gives us a better chance for others that might be available - Haaland, absolute monster of a player in my view and with age on his side. 

Kane won’t have decent re-sale value towards the end of any contract he gets with a new club, the other fella would. That’s what the business heads on our board might think?

Kane guarantees goals, people might not like who he has played for etc but you get goals and for a club like us who’s top scorer in the PL has single digits, that’s gold and diamonds combined. 

Personally prefer Haaland, but not sure he won’t either stay where he is for another year and/or be bound for Munich to replace their centre forward or go to Spain. 

24 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Curious as to why you say that..... I appreciate the age argument, but he would elevate us up several levels immediately

He got injury prone seasons ahead of him, He's been flogged to death by Poch & Jose - Torres MKII

Nothing would give Daniel greater pleasure in trying to extract as much money as possible out of a British club to pay back his loan with the BofE