• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

1 hour ago, bert19 said:

Have we scored a free-kick since Willian left? Can't think of one to be honest...

We haven't really but we should be. Eighteen yards out no defender within 10 yards we should be doing better. Sure we can keep the ball and keep passing but that also doesnt produce enough goals

Please Roman , not Lewandowski.

chara   
2 hours ago, VA96 said:

Mount scored one against Wolves didn't he? 

Welcome from me...NW London?....I grew up in Kingsbury but a long way from there now!

Did I really see posts advocating bringing in a player "TO WIN FREE KICKS AROUND THE AREA"?'''indeed the silly season.

• Like 1

chara   
34 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Please Roman , not Lewandowski.

Keep deep breathing Mark...I have great faith in TT and a vision for the near and long term at Chelsea..(But remember I do still believe in Tinkerbell!)

JaneB   
2 hours ago, VA96 said:

Mount scored one against Wolves didn't he? 

Yes indeed, just before Willian left.

1 hour ago, Kezza said:

So is it Declan Rice or Kalvin Phillips who is coming?

Personally, with the way he keeps on improving, it may be wise to buy and older player for the CM position and then try and get Bellingham in 2 years or so. He has been very impressive whenever I have seen him. 

14 minutes ago, chara said:

Keep deep breathing Mark...I have great faith in TT and a vision for the near and long term at Chelsea..(But remember I do still believe in Tinkerbell!)

I'm terrified , a player I've personally never seen have a good let alone great game and is being spoon fed goals in the most loaded league in football is going to end up at the bridge .

He'll get ten a year if he takes the penalties .

23 minutes ago, chara said:

Welcome from me...NW London?....I grew up in Kingsbury but a long way from there now!

Did I really see posts advocating bringing in a player "TO WIN FREE KICKS AROUND THE AREA"?'''indeed the silly season.

He wins them because defenders can't stop him otherwise. Wherever he goes he will be winning free kicks for them, as he will if southgate trusts him for England. I would prefer to be in the team winning them rather than conceding them. He doesnt win them because he dives, like Eden, he wins them because he is fouled. Why wouldnt anyone want a freekick from the edge of the box every now and then?

chara   
9 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

He wins them because defenders can't stop him otherwise. Wherever he goes he will be winning free kicks for them, as he will if southgate trusts him for England. I would prefer to be in the team winning them rather than conceding them. He doesnt win them because he dives, like Eden, he wins them because he is fouled. Why wouldnt anyone want a freekick from the edge of the box every now and then?

It was the emphasis on fk's as a reason for signing him that amused me.......and I made no comment regarding his "attitude" towards the "winning" of his fks. Another topic entirely.