• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

5 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Ben White £40 million. How much is Tamori worth?

Also puts to bed, the DWMH theory that there is going to be no money about this summer 

We'll never know if Arsenal ever bid for him, if they bid as much as £40m, or if Brighton had something to reject. One of those June stories that everyone will forget in a week.  If it happens everyone will agree the price was £43m because one guy a couple of months before the announcement wrote "Brighton turned down £40m". 

But if Ben White currently in the England squad were worth £40m, I can't see how that would make Tomori worth more than £25m.  Less without the successful spell in Italy. 

Count the billions spent when deals are done, not when transfer hacks are printing excuses for no deals happening. 

Just now, Erland Johnson said:

Seen a few reports linking us to Ramos.  I would like to see him here on a short term but, not sure how the ref's would takes to him here lol ;) 

Ramos or Silva I'd have thought.  Ramos always struck me as a medium sized bully of smaller players.  Likely to find the Prem particularly unwelcoming. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, Tifftiff said:

Not posted in a long time but always watching!

Who’s the player you want most at Chelsea?

Haaland for me would be incredible….we would be so quick up front….would suit TT’s style of play of quick counter attacks and be a focal point up front….the rest of the league would petrified!

Yes.  Haaland is the one player who would elevate us.  

25 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Ramos or Silva I'd have thought.  Ramos always struck me as a medium sized bully of smaller players.  Likely to find the Prem particularly unwelcoming. 

I think it would look a lot like Rio in his year at QPR...

kratos   
2 hours ago, Erland Johnson said:

Seen a few reports linking us to Ramos.  I would like to see him here on a short term but, not sure how the ref's would takes to him here lol ;) 

Cannot see him finishing a game in the Premier League. Dirty bugger.

kratos   
1 hour ago, Ham said:

That would be until Mino decides he will elevate somebody else and in turn his bank account 😁

2 hours ago, Ham said:

Ronaldo is the type of player that elevates the club on a world circuit, and brings in huge commercial opportunities. 

All Haaland does is line the pockets of his agent. If he’s a good as you think he would be going to BM. 

7 hours ago, Kezza said:

Ah the theory that if he's that good he would have been snapped up by a top club already. 

So who do we sign and have we signed then? Rubbish so far?

It's funny how that is a measure of a player's quality. Ah nobody has gone for Havertz and Werner last window they must not have been that great. Think for a second, if by your theory Bayern/Barca/Real signs all players deemed to be potentially great, when will we have a chance of signing our own great? Well in your mind, the answer is never. 

So yeah, wait until Bayern bags Haaland (which by then you'll deemed him good enough) and then swoop in and pay a billion for him. I think that's your plan.

Not sure about your comment on signing greats. The club have done that on many occasions, and not all worked out. 

As for Werner and Havertz, last summer was bizarre and they were not players required by BM. Whereas BM are more than likely in the market of a goal scorer with Lewandowski being in his early 30’s. 

Haarland says he’s dreaming of CL football and winning it or getting close. That is something BM can offer season after season. 

Also Ledandowski and others are classic examples of going to BM and staying for the long run, and therefore puts to bed your zillions theory.