• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Just now, King Kante said:

You are aware we brought Kepa for £72m right? 

Looks like a bargain if players like Grealish are going to cost £100m+

paulw66   
1 minute ago, King Kante said:

You are aware we brought Kepa for £72m right? 

What's that go to do with whether or not spending 250m on Kane and Grealish is a good idea for City ?

Poor old Kepa, always getting stick although I doubt he really cares about us overpaying for him, he has won the Europa league and Champions league since he came. He is probably quite happy and if he is I am more than happy with him staying around. If he sees out his contract, even as a back up from now on it will turn out to be money well spent.

Edited by Martin1905

paulw66   
14 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

16 starts total over those 2 seasons 14/15, 15/16.  not half a season between them, let alone full ones.

Not good enough to get picked. In a team that went down 

chelboy   
21 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Looks like a bargain if players like Grealish are going to cost £100m+

To be fair Grealish can actually get into Aston Villa team. Kepa on the other hand wouldn’t start over Martinez. 

bert19   
59 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I can't imagine any scenario that sees Sterling going to Spurs 

Serious question: Can they even afford his wages? Surely they'd have to break their wage structure for someone like him? And even then, City might have to pay him to go.  

There seems to be a lot of chatter about Sterling being sold by City, but my big question is To Who? 

Who can afford Raheem's fee, wages and gets the approval of the player? 

paulw66   
1 minute ago, bert19 said:

Serious question: Can they even afford his wages? Surely they'd have to break their wage structure for someone like him? And even then, City might have to pay him to go.  

There seems to be a lot of chatter about Sterling being sold by City, but my big question is To Who? 

Nobody who wants him. 

chelboy   
1 minute ago, bert19 said:

No one would pay his fee or wages. I doubt Pep wants to sell him or Mahrez. Both started the CL final. Silva seems the most likely to leave if anyone. 

1 hour ago, Worsebytheday said:

Roman supposed to have wanted a statement transfer, Kane?Grealish?Lukuku?Haaland? Looks like none of those, who's left?

Ronaldo, come on Roman you know it makes business sense. 

Citizen Kane and Grealish might improve Chitty, however on the world stage it will mean very little to anyone except it another couple of over priced English players moving between pl clubs. 

Whereas, Ronaldo is front page news on the world stage from start to finish. He also good for 10 - 20 goals. I also don’t buy the only Manure men’s genitalia. London is a better draw than Manchester. 

2 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Jerk-off

This could be deemed an inappropriate term by some :0)