• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

Ham   

He's too good for us.

Good grief.

cii99mn1   

People moan like we are United under Moyes. We have to have the most pessimistic fans known to man.

kratos   

Pessimism and football always go hand in hand I'm afraid, whether it's chelsea, arsenal or united.

Anyway I thought Cavani's workrate was incredible, at times he was in the right back area and for a striker that was playing out of position to do that is amazing.

Give me a striker who will atleast try any day over the 50M flop we have now because frankly I hope he never plays for us again.

Can't believe what I am reading here...

People have just seen one game of Paris this season. In that game,Lavezzi has played well, Pastore scored a great goal, and Cavani was not good.

And then people would like to see Lavezzi at Chelsea next year. Pastore should have came at Chelsea instead of Paris, and Cavani is as bad as Torres.

In fact:

- Lavezzi has been very frustrating since he joins Paris and is very clumsy in front of goal.

- Pastore is a joke.

- Cavani is making a great season (playing out of position), and I think he could be very useful for us the next year...

We could, of course, be planning to get rid of all our strikers including Lukaku and bring in Costa, Mandzukic and Lavezzi...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10743603/Chelsea-clear-out-as-Jose-Mourinho-plans-to-replace-his-entire-strike-force-at-end-of-the-season.html

I'm not averse to a mass clear out, personally.

Can't believe what I am reading here...

People have just seen one game of Paris this season. In that game,Lavezzi has played well, Pastore scored a great goal, and Cavani was not good.

And then people would like to see Lavezzi at Chelsea next year. Pastore should have came at Chelsea instead of Paris, and Cavani is as bad as Torres.

In fact:

- Lavezzi has been very frustrating since he joins Paris and is very clumsy in front of goal.

- Pastore is a joke.

- Cavani is making a great season (playing out of position), and I think he could be very useful for us the next year...

It seems Pastore hardly gets any chances, I think he's a great player, he'd do well in a team like Liverpool. I haven't watched PSG regularly since Blanc took over but Carlo actually used him in his preferred position just behind the striker instead of playing him as a winger.