• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I think the most disturbing thing is that Suarez believes he's done nothing wrong.

No - the most disturbing thing is that some senior people at Anfiled and all the fans believe he's done nothing wrong. And that people all over the world think his biggest crimes are racism and biting.

I bet Ivanovic doesn't think that - watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=97C7oA1Sy50#!

Khobar   

No - the most disturbing thing is that some senior people at Anfiled and all the fans believe he's done nothing wrong. And that people all over the world think his biggest crimes are racism and biting.

I bet Ivanovic doesn't think that - watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=97C7oA1Sy50#!'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=97C7oA1Sy50#!

I know you get a bit of stick for showing that, but it's something which should be seen again and again and again. I think every referee should have a copy too.

I know you get a bit of stick for showing that, but it's something which should be seen again and again and again. I think every referee should have a copy too.

I'm pretty sure they are looking out for it now - he has got the benefit of the doubt every time in the past (he still has never been sent off except for the hand ball on the line - which I actually approve of).

His cub next season won't see a lot of him.

Refs should have given him 3*3 = 9 match suspensions for what he has done to Ivanovic alone. What he did to Parker is an outrage. He'd been a very lucky man to date.

As for the stick - I only get it from Liverpool fans - you can invariably tell on interclub sites because there is always a 4 letter insult in the first sentence. No wonder they think Negrito is acceptable.

PS again thanks for the guy who first posted the link on this site - I wish I could find the post.

Edited by Droy was my hero

Yeah, but he's English, right?

I think you're wanted a couple of pages back... or were you deliberately trolling the site?

I was just making point. I guess I had forgotten how good he was.

Ham   

Yep, he sees himself as an innocent victim in all of this.

He's already at the perfect club then.

I am shocked that Arsenal have had no criticism for even bidding for Suarez.

What I mean by that, is that we are a club that is constantly accused of having no standards/no class/no values. And if we were bidding for Suarez at this point I believe the press would be making a link between our lack of standards and wanting a player like Suarez.

And yet Arsenal, often held up as bastions of good manners and values, a club of "class" according to the media, and no-one seems to be saying, "Hang on - this guy has no decency in him when it comes to the football pitch, surely Arsenal should be above signing such an individual?"

Yet the silence is deafening. Strange that!

I am shocked that Arsenal have had no criticism for even bidding for Suarez.

I believe the story is that Wenger doesn't want him but the board are demanding he shows an interest.

I believe the story is that Wenger doesn't want him but the board are demanding he shows an interest.

Dont think I'm sniping here droy (words are hard to put a tone to sometimes) but do you have a link to a story that says as much as thats the first of heard of that but sounds entirely plausible and id like to read about it, id imagine that uzmanov might be the one trying to put some pressure on the club to spend so as to get the fans on his side if he were to make a takeover attempt in the future. Would also insinuate that wengers time is coming to an end as well if he is being railroaded into a bid imho.