• Current Donation Goals

Harvz

Transfer Talk Topic

I just cannot see them doing it, to us I mean. They dont need the money and it would be too much of a transfer of power.

Moyes just reiterated very bluntly that they will not sell.

Arkie   

It's nearly impossible to sign Rooney but whatever, who cares about what Moyes says. Torres was not for sale either.

rj2115   

Alternatively could be a cue to hand in the xfer request and start to kick the fuss up...

the only reason I am positive on this one is Jose said the club will try to sign him till the last day

I just cannot see them doing it, to us I mean. They dont need the money and it would be too much of a transfer of power. Moyes just reiterated very bluntly that they will not sell.

If they do sell (and it's a big if) then it won't happen until after we play them in Salford and, possibly, they have lined up some sort of replacement. I can't see them going into the new season with just RVP backed up by Hernandez and Welbeck. Given there isn't anyone else available of suitable quality (except Suarez, but that's even less likely than Rooney moving to us) I think Rooney will have to kick up one hell of a sh*tstorm.

I wouldn't mind betting that, very quietly through third parties, United have sounded out clubs abroad just in case he forces a move, as anywhere would be better than Chelsea from their point of view.

It is a win win for us. His relationship with United is pretty much beyond repair so if they want to keep an unhappy player for another year, good luck.

Khobar   

The comments are fun :-)

Is it any coincidence that YNWA is an anagram of YAWN?

Edited by Khobar