• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

0liver

2013/14 Managerial Sack Race

Di Canio, and if he is sacked, good riddance. Hated him as a player, and I don't like him as a manager either, he's not as good as he thinks he is. An absolute prima donna and a tosser to boot. I can't see Alan Pardew lasting too long either, not with Joe Kinnear as the fat controller. Kinnear is only there because he is a mate of the chairman.

I think Ian Holloway is looking strained. Maybe not a sacking but I'd not be surprised if he's the first PL manager to leave their club this season.

Di Canio, Pardew and Clarke all look a little precarious, too.

JezQ8   

Think Di canio might be in trouble if he doesn't start getting results. possibly he may be a goner by the 10th game ?

With fixtures against Liverpool and Man U coming up next in the Prem, it would have looked a little "unfair" to sack him after those games... better to get rid now.

With fixtures against Liverpool and Man U coming up next in the Prem, it would have looked a little "unfair" to sack him after those games... better to get rid now.

Normally it is the other way around - it being considered unfair to appoint a new manager ahead of big games. That is why so many managers have gone immediately after we have beaten them.

I consider this an interesting statement on the current reputation of Liverpool and Man U.