• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

I wonder when Klopp signed on the dotted line, he knew of the Liverpudlian trait of burgling their sporting heroes houses during matches? They don't put that in the brochures

The Klopp comment from that press conference I enjoyed most was this one:

"Everyone has told me about the British press, so it's up to you to show me that they are all liars!".

... followed by the embarrassed laughter of the hacks!

JaneB   

The Klopp comment from that press conference I enjoyed most was this one:

"Everyone has told me about the British press, so it's up to you to show me that they are all liars!".

Did he touch on Great European Nights at Anfield or call Liverpool The Biggest Club in England?

Just been re-visiting some of Brendan's quotes. This is beyond parody........."I love to run on the streets around here. I love seeing the people going about their business. These are our people. I love running late in the afternoon, when the doors are open and the dinners are on, and you can smell the mince cooking".

Missing you already Brenda :(

Ruudboy   

He's going to hate Liverpool. If he likes running in the street, I hope he can run fast, particularly after a defeat. And leaving your door open up there is simply asking to get robbed.

Ruudboy   

That bring said, quite impressed by his comment: "History is only the base for us. You cannot carry it in your backpack every day." He seems to have their measure, which is concerning.

JaneB   

He's going to hate Liverpool. If he likes running in the street, I hope he can run fast, particularly after a defeat. And leaving your door open up there is simply asking to get robbed.

Ha ha! But noooooooooooo...............that was one of Brendan's quotes! Sadly Klopp is in a different class, he would never say anything as laughable as that.

Just hearing about Robbie Fowler on the radio. Apparantly he owns over 100 property's. Good luck to him. I always thought he looked like a scouser straight out of central casting. Even now, with all his millions, you can imagine your car alarm going off, and seeing Robbie down under the steering wheel, trying to prize out your stereo

Just hearing about Robbie Fowler on the radio. Apparantly he owns over 100 property's. Good luck to him. I always thought he looked like a scouser straight out of central casting. Even now, with all his millions, you can imagine your car alarm going off, and seeing Robbie down under the steering wheel, trying to prize out your stereo

Owns or has keys to?