• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Maybe he was there to talk about a new contact for Stevie Mee just like in 2005.

Topically, on the subject of St Steeeeevie, I see that his desparate attempt at a league title in the MLS went west last night.

Not even in the good ole US of A, in a league for has beens and wannabes, can he get a league winners medal.

"Gerrards side fell behind three times, eventually losing 3-2, with Gerrard and goalkeeper Donovan Ricketts blaming each other on the second goal.

I think we both hesitated, Gerrard said. I was waiting for him to come and take it and he's probably been waiting for me to clear it. Thats where the confusion has come.

Bless him, he's just a sucker for tradition.

Ham   

Topically, on the subject of St Steeeeevie, I see that his desparate attempt at a league title in the MLS went west last night.

Not even in the good ole US of A, in a league for has beens and wannabes, can he get a league winners medal.

Isn't Drogba still in with a chance? That'd be nice.

Isn't Drogba still in with a chance? That'd be nice.

Yes, Montreal are playing Toronto (Reo-Coker plays for them) tonight in the plays-offs. It's live on SS3 at 11:05pm, if I can stay awake, I'll watch it (purely for Drogba, of course, he's one of the few high achievers out there, unlike SG).

He got two great goals in the last of the league games.

Edited by East Lower

Yes, Montreal are playing Toronto (Reo-Coker plays for them) tonight in the plays-offs. It's live on SS3 at 11:05pm, if I can stay awake, I'll watch it (purely for Drogba, of course, he's one of the few high achievers out there, unlike SG).

He got two great goals in the last of the league games.

2 back heels in 2 minutes - watch carefully they look like the same goal, but actually one is right foot the other is left foot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORfR4HRp2Mg

2 back heels in 2 minutes - watch carefully they look like the same goal, but actually one is right foot the other is left foot

What's sad, is that I'm not sure that we've anyone now who scores those sorts of goals, or attacks the areas that DD there, on both occasions.

What's sad, is that I'm not sure that we've anyone now who scores those sorts of goals, or attacks the areas that DD there, on both occasions.

Remy - but he doesn't do a lot else.

Remy the goalscoring no 9 does impress me a bit.

Remy the striker who can also play at LW or RW doesn't impress me at all.

Just the opposite to my expectations.

That is mental! Still looks good in Chelsea blue.

scores well, too - 3:0 to Montreal after 52 minutes, one goal courtesy DDrogba esq. "he might be old but he can still misbehave". Miss the guy