• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Remy - but he doesn't do a lot else.

Remy the goalscoring no 9 does impress me a bit.

Remy the striker who can also play at LW or RW doesn't impress me at all.

Just the opposite to my expectations.

Remy tends to not get into those areas in my view, and also we're not that great currently at getting the ball there anyway.

Demba Ba used to, see his goal for us at Southampton and a similar goal somewhere else, memory fails me.

Agree on the Remy in wide areas, not very effective. He's dangerous on or around the edge of the penalty box, with the ball played into him nice and early.

2 back heels in 2 minutes - watch carefully they look like the same goal, but actually one is right foot the other is left foot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORfR4HRp2Mg

Think I watched it 10 times, I am sure they are different goals only because the celebrations were different............we need a bell like that.

Think I watched it 10 times, I am sure they are different goals only because the celebrations were different............we need a bell like that.

Yer we could put it in The Shed. We could then rename it The Bell End.

Not entirely unexpected but painful none the less. But, not as painful as the ghost goal and penalties in the ECL 2005 and 2007 or the FA Cup Semi in 2006. To misquote Greenday - wake me up when October ends. KTBFFH and carefree,

The thing that grinds my gears about Liverpool is the underserved praise constantly heaped upon them. However, today they totally deserved the win and the praise.

The thing that grinds my gears about Liverpool is the underserved praise constantly heaped upon them. However, today they totally deserved the win and the praise.

The thing is, if Liverpool would have kept Rodgers a bit longer (2-3 weeks), Roman would have sacked Jose and signed Klopp.

Edited by Barca-Freak

schmee   

The thing is, if Liverpool would have kept Rodgers a bit longer (2-3 weeks), Roman would have sacked Jose and signed Klopp.

That was apparently one of the reasons FSG sacked Rodgers when they did instead of leaving it for a while.

Klopp was their first choice when Dalglish was sacked but he refused. The thought of missing out on Klopp being available coupled with their worry about Chelsea going for him made the decision for them.

Agreed: there is something reminiscent about him ... and while I am on the subject, despite it being perhaps a tad old fashioned to say so, I was frankly not comfortable with seeing German flags flying among the Dippers at Stamford Bridge so close to Rememberance Sunday. What must our Pensioners have thought?

"Kloppo, has only got one ... "

We will fight them an the Bridge, we shall fight them at Anfield, we shall never surrender.

1706868-36135763-2560-1440.jpg?w=550