• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

NoblyBobly    374

Agreed: there is something reminiscent about him ... and while I am on the subject, despite it being perhaps a tad old fashioned to say so, I was frankly not comfortable with seeing German flags flying among the Dippers at Stamford Bridge so close to Rememberance Sunday. What must our Pensioners have thought?

"Kloppo, has only got one ... "

We will fight them an the Bridge, we shall fight them at Anfield, we shall never surrender.

1706868-36135763-2560-1440.jpg?w=550

To be honest I'd much rather see a bunch of Germans at Stamford Bridge than a bunch of scousers.

Scousers with German flags? Let them have their moment. It won't last, it never does.

Skinny Legs    0

Agreed: there is something reminiscent about him ... and while I am on the subject, despite it being perhaps a tad old fashioned to say so, I was frankly not comfortable with seeing German flags flying among the Dippers at Stamford Bridge so close to Rememberance Sunday. What must our Pensioners have thought?

"Kloppo, has only got one ... "

We will fight them an the Bridge, we shall fight them at Anfield, we shall never surrender.

1706868-36135763-2560-1440.jpg?w=550

Skinny Legs    0

For anyone interested, myself and a lot of the old Chelsea boys will be paying our annual respects at the Cenotaph next Sunday. Usual meet up at the Salisbury on Shaftesbury Ave

For anyone interested, myself and a lot of the old Chelsea boys will be paying our annual respects at the Cenotaph next Sunday. Usual meet up at the Salisbury on Shaftesbury Ave

Good man SL. We must never forget.

NoblyBobly    374

I have no doubt that Liverpool fans got an awful lot of milage out of the staged event on a Paris tube when Chelsea fans appeared to block a black man from getting on a train. I can only imagine the kind of words used to describe our supporters on Mersyside. As we know they are supporters of the highest ethics and morale standards. So it was a little bit disappointing to hear their internet thoughts on Raheem Sterling when he posted a selfie on Instagram of himself and his two young daughters. I will warn you now reader, this ain't pretty.

You black c... fck your family I hope they burn.

Ni..er , how much can you buy her for? Money grabbing monkey, just blow yourself up and your daughters.

Return to the zoo monkey. A f...cking disgrace to mankind.

Well as you can imagine the decent folk from Liverpool were quick to jump in at this point . According to the Daily Fail one outraged Liverpool fan said "these comments on his photos are way too over the top".

Well done sir. That's told 'em!!

Altogether now "when you walk, through a storm....."

Its funny they also have a very selective memory regarding an incident involving John Barnes and a Banana in the 80s at the Merseyside.... or perhaps the Liverpool fan who racially abused the Oldham fan with an identical gesture to the Chelsea fan V utd whos details were published in the papers and talked about far more!!!

Of course its much more convenient for them to pontificate over our 'racism' issue and hope that mud sticks bit like the 'Chelsea and NF did it'' at Heysel. Funny this is that pre 1980s Chelsea probably had more ethnically diverse support than Liverpool.

I remember almost 10 years ago I went to the FA Cup semi at Old Trafford with an old poster from this board who is one of those bravest of the brave - a Chelsea supporter from Liverpool (in his 50s not a JCL). Outside the Golden Tulip (where I was staying) one of those loveable scousers threw a large stone at a young Chelsea lad hitting hm square on the head. His mum bundled him into the hotel where they were also staying. When I recounted this story on these boards at the time, some Pool supporting scumbag suggested they were there and this event simply did not happen. Perhaps worse a supposed Chelsea supporting apologist on these boards - who wasnt even there - started going on about how things can get confusing after a game. It was only when my friend True Blue Mersey backed up these events on here tha t these two idiots shut up or possibly died of shame. I post this to lend my support to those who claim that there are bare faced liars who happy to air brush the truth for their own warped agenda and empowered by weak-willed apologists.

It helps that they have assistance from their many allies in the media mind you. To be fair I think most match goers (and ex match goers) have come across their more unsavoury element as have fans of other clubs. Its just the general non match going public who allow themselves to be fooled.

Skinny Legs    0

We drove to Anfield some time in the late 80s- Parked up in one of the streets near Stanley Park....We expected some snotty scally kids to bowl up with the mind your car routine, but none materialised...

Thought nothing more of it, watched the game, returned to the car - Which was a Vauxhall Cavalier- turns out some tramp had caked the inside of the door handles with excrement.

Not sure whether it was dog or human, but a fair amount of it.

So 3 of us have got turd on our hands, with nothing to wipe it off with.

Eventually we found a boozer and had a clean up in the karzi.

Only in ..... Liverpool