• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Sciatika   

And then there's filling paper cups with their piss and chucking them over us... must be their world famous sense of humour.

Ham   

Sharpened two pence pieces thrown onto the away end from the upper tiers at goodison was another Mersey favourite. I recall a Chelsea fan in a wheelchair with blood pouring from his head.

I also recall the Merseyside police literally picking fights with Chelsea fans on the buses from lime Street and then the mounted section riding their horses directly at you, pinning you against a wall, sh1tting yourself, to try to get a reaction.

Most scousers, fan and police, were scum before and after Hillsborough but you'd never know it because the press are terrified of them.

Ruudboy   

Not the only ones. Arsenal "supporters" tossing taped up lighters into the disabled section at the Bridge. Bastards.

Now come on boys. whilst we can all recount tales of the vermins antics we aren't the holiest of holy are we?

Being bricked on a bus from lime street to anfield wasn't funny but neither was steaming a pub in Oldham either.

Unfortunately the vermin do,get away with murder as history shows. And believe me I hate them with a passion but we are not whiter than white.

Now come on boys. whilst we can all recount tales of the vermins antics we aren't the holiest of holy are we?

Being bricked on a bus from lime street to anfield wasn't funny but neither was steaming a pub in Oldham either.

Unfortunately the vermin do,get away with murder as history shows. And believe me I hate them with a passion but we are not whiter than white.

No football teams supporters are whiter than white, but the idea of this thread is to have a go at the Dippers not have a go at ourselves, unless you think of course there's not enough of that going on elsewhere.

No football teams supporters are whiter than white, but the idea of this thread is to have a go at the Dippers not have a go at ourselves, unless you think of course there's not enough of that going on elsewhere.

Hang on mate. If you took the time to,read my posts in the JM thread I would hope that you would see that I,spend,my time defending my club and its fans.

The vermin are just that and I would never defend them.

Hang on mate. If you took the time to,read my posts in the JM thread I would hope that you would see that I,spend,my time defending my club and its fans.

The vermin are just that and I would never defend them.

I wasn't having a pop I promise, just pointing out that this one of the few threads that shouldn't include self examination as there's two much of that going on elsewhere. Didn't mean to offend :)

I wasn't having a pop I promise, just pointing out that this one of the few threads that shouldn't include self examination as there's two much of that going on elsewhere. Didn't mean to offend :)

No offence taken mate. I agree wholeheartedly with every post on here. On a ski holiday years ago I launched into a 10 minute rant about the murderers, cilia, their city, the people, Hysel, hillsborough, tarbuck,Hatton,the self righteous nonsense spoken about them, etc etc only to be introduced to a pair of scousers sitting in our chalet!

Luckily they were from the wirral and evertonians and agreed with me!

One thing I've noticed over the years about Scousers- They are very anti authority.

I worked in steel erection for many years. and going back to when it was unionised and blokes would walk out at the drop of a hat, 9 times out of ten the commie shop stewards would be scousers.

They generally kept to themselves- unlike Geordies, Brummies and Glasweigans- and didn't like us flash cockneys too much.

One gobshite steward used to call me the Drury Lane Fan Dancer.

F... g Idiot

One thing I've noticed over the years about Scousers- They are very anti authority.

I worked in steel erection for many years. and going back to when it was unionised and blokes would walk out at the drop of a hat, 9 times out of ten the commie shop stewards would be scousers.

They generally kept to themselves- unlike Geordies, Brummies and Glasweigans- and didn't like us flash cockneys too much.

One gobshite steward used to call me the Drury Lane Fan Dancer.

F... g Idiot

You should change your user name to that right now!!