• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Ham   

One thing I've noticed over the years about Scousers- They are very anti authority.

I worked in steel erection for many years. and going back to when it was unionised and blokes would walk out at the drop of a hat, 9 times out of ten the commie shop stewards would be scousers.

They generally kept to themselves- unlike Geordies, Brummies and Glasweigans- and didn't like us flash cockneys too much.

One gobshite steward used to call me the Drury Lane Fan Dancer.

F... g Idiot

Are you sure you aren't getting 'auf wiedersehen, pet' confused with real life?

;-)

Before the start of the season, I made a bet with Liverpool fan at work. Each time we played each other, the losing fan would have to wear the opposition teams shirt.

So, on Wednesday, I had to wear a 'Bin-Dipper' shirt, in a M size, when I'm an XL.

Hated it, but a bets a bet.

Kezza   

I think this sort of thread is the reason for the karma that we see in the team today. Now we are the laughing stock of everyone.

I think this sort of thread is the reason for the karma that we see in the team today. Now we are the laughing stock of everyone.

Don't be ridiculous. Shall we just add this thread to all the other reasons we have had so far for being shite this season?

On this day when we remember our brave service men and women I will offer you a quote which comes to mind from one of our greatest orators - Winston Churchill. He was accused of being drunk by a post menopausal old hag one evening. He replied "yes madam, I may be drunk, but you are ugly. However in the morning I shall be sober!".

Ruudboy   

I have it on good authority that he actually said something more robust, but Hansard cleaned it up.

Baloo   

Before the start of the season, I made a bet with Liverpool fan at work. Each time we played each other, the losing fan would have to wear the opposition teams shirt.

So, on Wednesday, I had to wear a 'Bin-Dipper' shirt, in a M size, when I'm an XL.

Hated it, but a bets a bet.

I wouldn't have gone through with it.

I remember after Luis Garcias non goal in the CL, a young upstart plastic Liverpool fan thought it would be a good idea to hang a Liverpool shirt on my chair the following day. As I arrived I saw it and said nothing removed the offending garment and deposited it the bog. I stopped short of pissing on it, but it did send a message out to anyone else who thought of winding me up.

JaneB   

Thank you Alan Pardew and especially thank younJurgen. We'll take any small crumbs of pleasure at the moment.

Yes we must take our comfort where we can.

There's someone on here (not me) who thinks Alan Pardew would be a good shout for us, if needed.

Rumour has it he used to watch from the Shed, find him an irritating smug whopper though

Yes we must take our comfort where we can.There's someone on here (not me) who thinks Alan Pardew would be a good shout for us, if needed.

There's probably some on here who thinks Alan Partridge would be a good shout for is.