• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

I think this sort of thread is the reason for the karma that we see in the team today. Now we are the laughing stock of everyone.

No this sort of thread keeps us sane. Unless the Dippers start winning domestic and European trophies on a regular basis (and that aint happening) this thread will continue to be a great source of amusement. I miss Brenda dreadfully but I think we have have some mileage in Klopp.

Holymoly   

I think this thread should be closed down until we're above them in the league again as we really don't hold the moral highground just at the moment what with one thing or another.

I think this thread should be closed down until we're above them in the league again as we really don't hold the moral highground just at the moment what with one thing or another.

You're not being serious are you? Maybe we should all stop going to matches until we start winning again.

And can you tell me one team that Liverpool holds the moral high ground over?

certainly not us not until an apology arrives for what John Smith told the journos in 1985

Do you think all of the forums for the 15 clubs currently ahead of us have been closed down (temporarily) so they can switch from we hate Chelsea to we can be patronising about them

JaneB   

There's probably some on here who thinks Alan Partridge would be a good shout for is.

Well the person concerned is well respected on here and makes a persuasive argument.

JaneB   

Anyone seen the story about the Chelsea supporting high flying lawyer who's been sacked for calling Liverpool supporters 'scouse scum'? Sorry, my links never work but it's all over the net.

Rather unwisely said it during an interview on You Tube or something after they beat us, but I mean........really? He was obviously upset and he has apologised. But no, he's had to lose his job over it.

We all know what would have happened if a Liverpool supporter had insulted Chelsea fans..............absolutely nothing.

I despair, I really do.

Anyone seen the story about the Chelsea supporting high flying lawyer who's been sacked for calling Liverpool supporters 'scouse scum'? Sorry, my links never work but it's all over the net.

Rather unwisely said it during an interview on You Tube or something after they beat us, but I mean........really? He was obviously upset and he has apologised. But no, he's had to lose his job over it.

We all know what would have happened if a Liverpool supporter had insulted Chelsea fans..............absolutely nothing.

I despair, I really do.

And the boss sacking him uploaded the message onto youtube.

Thing is though - they are scum.

Ham   

They'd need to have a job to lose one.

Scouse scum. There, I said it.