• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

I was reminded of a thread favourite yesterday. Robbie Fowler.

The reason being I saw a fellow jogging, and he was wearing one of those nasal strips favoured by RF back in the day; haven't seen them in years.

If Robbie was really interested in increasing airflow, why not just drill a series of holes in his nostrils?

Or really go the full hog, have a flap inserted into the bridge of the nose.

This could be opened up wide, and connected to his ears using cat gut.

Silly looking xxxx

Ham   

I was reminded of a thread favourite yesterday. Robbie Fowler.

The reason being I saw a fellow jogging, and he was wearing one of those nasal strips favoured by RF back in the day; haven't seen them in years.

If Robbie was really interested in increasing airflow, why not just drill a series of holes in his nostrils?

Or really go the full hog, have a flap inserted into the bridge of the nose.

This could be opened up wide, and connected to his ears using cat gut.

Silly looking xxxx

Mushrooms or LSD?

Mushrooms or LSD?

well, either for me at one time frankly.....

JaneB   

I mean, come on, let's at least allow ourselves half a smile. This is hilarious and Skrtel scores an own goal :)

Ruudboy   

Any other weekend and I'd support you, Jane, but after being beaten at home by Bournemouth (what next, mangled by New Milton FC? Walloped by Wimborne Athletic? Handed a lesson in defence by The Hobler (Lymington) Sunday Irregulars?) I can't rise to the occasion. Although it did bring the ghost of a smile to my jaundiced eye to see the Orc plonk one into his own onion bag .....

Edited by blue moon

JaneB   

Any other weekend and I'd support you, Jane, but after being beaten at home by Bournemouth (what next, mangled by New Milton FC? Walloped by Wimborne Athletic? Handed a lesson in defence by The Hobler (Lymington) Sunday Irregulars?) I can't rise to the occasion. Although it did bring the ghost of a smile to my jaundiced eye to see the Orc plonk one into his own onion bag .....

I know BM, I'm clutching at straws as the overused cliché goes, but one must take one's comfort where one can :(

Holymoly   

I can't bring myself to comment on this thread any more when we're in the **** we are.

have to be honest despite it being a bad tresult for us it did cheer me up a little. Can take us being crap or even relegated but not at the same time as them winning something important.

I was in such despair after Saturday, and all the Radio 5L pre-match talk on Sunday was about by how many the Scouse Scum would beat the Toons (for whom I have a bit of a soft spot, notwithstanding our results up at SJP), that I avoided all football yesterday.

Couldn't resist a massive smirk when I accidentally heard the result later in the evening, and of course if I'd known it was going to go that way, I'd have watched it, just to cheer myself up a little!

Holymoly   

....and after 20 minutes off the bench Sturridge is nursing another hamstring. The guy must have the pain threshold of a five year old.