• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Holymoly   

Doesn't take much to come back round does it?

Touché

chara   

I promised myself I would stay away from this forum until we were in a better place but watching the second half of the Watford game it became impossible to stay away.

Back in the day I was living in Hanwell and would occasionally go down to Brentford..always felt I was straying back into another age..not meant with malice but there was a very old time feeling.(my only visit to Watford was a cup game against Liverpool..a boring 0-0 as I remember)...and watching today it felt as if again I had drifted into a time warp...no need to wonder about tactics .great long ball into the area from both penalty areas...Liverpool being constantly knocked and harried off the ball..often in ways that would have had Chelsea with a book of yellow cards..good luck to Watford but it certainly felt like a lost age of football!!

I am no Liverpool lover but I can't remember a side from Anfield looking so physically weak and easily bullied ..what a strange season all round,

I was going to refer to this game and Manure yesterday in terms of Sunday Football but that would be an insult to Sunday Football!

I wish the press would take the piss out of Liverpool a bit more.

I mean it would be pretty easy for them to have a go about Klopp and his antics. Losing it surely.

And their players not performing and betraying him.

If they did it well enough I might even buy a paper. And who knows, maybe the odd scouser might start to believe what they say.

I have said before, Klopps antics and odd personality could keep this thread going for years. The WBA game when he ran onto the pitch at the final whistle and joined hands with the players to do the mexican wave thing! For pities sake they had just got a draw at home to WBA!! I thought for one moment he was going to do the full belly slide towards the Kop. His tongue is so far up the Kops backside that we have completely lost sight of it. You might tickle a few enlarged prostrates initially Kloppy (much the same as Brenda "this club" Rodgers tried to do) but drawing and losing to the likes of WBA and Watford is not going to cut the mustard with a trophy starved Dippers. Even an imploded Chelsea will finish above you this season.

The Liverpool thread is dead.............long live the thread!!!

Well there is nothing that lifts the spirits quite like the bin dippers getting a pasting.

Also amusing was the fact that when I text my mate to tell him the good news, my phones autocorrect changed the word scousers to avoiders. Very apt I thought.

Well there is nothing that lifts the spirits quite like the bin dippers getting a pasting.

Also amusing was the fact that when I text my mate to tell him the good news, my phones autocorrect changed the word scousers to avoiders. Very apt I thought.

Laugh now cry later. We've got Watford on Boxing Day.

KerFlipp KerFlopp KerPlonker

scouse_zpsjl94t5wn.jpg

Wow that's a really good stat, I had no idea they weighed up pretty much the same so far.

I generally try to avoid anything about them online or on tv unless I find out they have lost, so have seen very little of them other than the game at the Bridge.

My bin dipper mate reckons they have been awful lately?