• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Funny that BBC seems more focused on Van Gaal and how he is about to get the boot. Surprisingly very little about Klopp-Kop and the Mighty Watford and the lack of any playing "style".

Funny that BBC seems more focused on Van Gaal and how he is about to get the boot. Surprisingly very little about Klopp-Kop and the Mighty Watford and the lack of any playing "style".

I think that is because LVG really is about to lose his job.

Of course the real corollary is that the PL nowadays is incredibly strong with about 16 or 17 teams all capable of beating anyone else. The money the lower teams gets is more than anyone outside the top 3 or 4 in any other country, and as a result the teams are now better than them too.

Its also one of the Liverpool loving BBC's tactics, they never dwell on a Liverpool defeat like they do with other clubs. Their chief journo Mcnulty will mostly only write positive Liverpool stories and if he really can't avoid it will find a positive somewhere. And the BBC match feeds would fool you into thinking Liverpool should win every match, at 2-0 down yesterday 10 mins to go with little in the way of attacking threat you hear and a goal now for Liverpool would make things very interesting.

Compare that to the blanket coverage of our situation for the past weeks and MOTD's clear all is better without Jose narrative. Anyone think it was a coincidence our first penalty came on Saturday ? Weve had far stronger claims ignored this season.

It's actually a New Years Resolution of mine to the kinder to scousers in 2016.

Not to revel in the misfortune of others and all that.

I can just imagine Liverpudlians this time of year, lovingly wrapping hubcaps and car stereos, and placing under the tree.

Ps If you believe the first line you'll believe anything

Ruudboy   

I was having difficulty believing the third line, let alone the first. No trees in Liverpool, unless they find them floating down the Mersey, along with odd drowned rat ...

Holymoly   

Laugh now cry later. We've got Watford on Boxing Day.

A fast direct attack.....what could possibly go wrong?

A fast direct attack.....what could possibly go wrong?

Ooh I don't know... ;)

Mmm yes that did cross my mind!!

Let's hope that we're the ones laughing Jonners. Could be a good match in this mad season.

Yes, I noticed that. Klopp is the wonderman at the moment but let's see.

Klopps latest complaint is that no winter break affects the English national team. Why do they come here if the dont like it, its not a secret they learn when they get here.

Putting aside that most top teams dont have the winter break as they jet off for cash loaded friendlies anyway, he also misses the point that most football fans prefer to see their team playing than the national team having any success and that boxing day matches are just a great day out.

Like pantomimes, football is part of the entertainment industry. Sometimes more closely linked to pantomimes than we would like.

In kitchen, preparing tomorrows dinner, listening to Frank Sinatra Xmas CD.

The well known chestnuts roasting on an open fire line, is more amusing if you substitute chestnuts for scousers!