• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Liverpool didn't manage a penalty win, this could also be in the positivity thread

Just seen the news that the scum lost a penalty shootout in a final, fantastic stuff.

Must be the first time is it? I read an article once where it said that they had managed to win everything you possibly can via penalties, not only that they had never actually been in the lead in any of those finals.

I might have to watch motd2 later to fully enjoy it.

25 minutes ago, Jonny_CFC said:

Just seen the news that the scum lost a penalty shootout in a final, fantastic stuff.

Must be the first time is it? I read an article once where it said that they had managed to win everything you possibly can via penalties, not only that they had never actually been in the lead in any of those finals.

I might have to watch motd2 later to fully enjoy it.

Enjoy Jonny, enjoy! 

We have at least been spared the nauseous reaction to a murderers win. Let's hope they qualify for the Europa league next year and the Steradent commercial manager goes the same way as Brenda! 

10 hours ago, JaneB said:

You would have loved this Khobar................:-)

I have a feeling its all His doing. Taking the game to Penalties, where the Scousers would be feeling comfortable, and then.....oops..:)

Ruudboy   

I'll  believe that when I see 'slippy' Henderson hit the deck to gift us a win at Anfield and take us above the Dippers ... 

11 hours ago, Patnevinswedge said:

Enjoy Jonny, enjoy! 

We have at least been spared the nauseous reaction to a murderers win. Let's hope they qualify for the Europa league next year and the Steradent commercial manager goes the same way as Brenda! 

Yep that's the best bit, we have been spared the media purring over a scum cup win, it would have probably gone on for the rest of the season.

Just need the mancs to knock them out the Europa now, you know if they win it the reaction will be totally different to when we won it.

12 hours ago, exiledblue said:

Liverpool didn't manage a penalty win, this could also be in the positivity thread

That my first thought, too!

I must say I quite enjoyed seeing that, I only followed yesterdays matches on the BBC matchfeed which for Liverpool games is a little like following it on Liverpools in house channel. In the first ten minutes they were crowing that Liverpools pressing tactics where making it hard for City to get going. For any other club this would be portrayed as spoiling tactics but not their beloved Liverpool.

Once they luckily got an equaliser they spent the whole of extra time making the case for Liverpool to win on penalties despite having been outplayed in normal time whilst bigging up Mr Smiley Beards motivational qualities in such situations. So lovely to see them lose. Funny thing our smiley friend is being given a free pass as, he's only been there a few months and , its Rogers team apparently. Strangely his results with said squad are slightly worse than Rogers...hmmm

I've actually really enjoyed this weekend. Chelsea scoring a last minute winner (when did that last happen?!), Arsenal continuing to implode (imagine if they lost this title to Spurs!) and to cap it off the Dippers losing a final on pens!!!  

Yes this has been a good weekend.