• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

I expect that there must be some poor b'stard Chelsea supporters who actually have to live in Liverpool for work or family reasons. Can we all please observe a either a minutes silence or a well deserved minutes applause at 12 noon today .

Thank you for caring.

Looking at the rubbish left in the competition I'm praying they get Seville who'll probably have the best chance of stopping them.

Mind you , it keeps them occupied midweek again if they do win , as they'll then get into the champions league.

That would give Conte a bit of time to get us going with L'Arse, Spuds,Citeh, and or Utd , plus Liverpool all playing twice a week throughout the campaign.

On balance I hope they get stuffed both legs .

Ruudboy   

BBC webshite. It's started ...

Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool win inspired by Istanbul 2005. Jurgen Klopp evoked Liverpool's remarkable Champions League win over AC Milan in 2005 as the Reds came from 3-1 down to beat Borussia Dortmund in a dramatic Europa League quarter-final.

he's got nothing to lose old Beardy. even if they finish tenth in the EPL now it will be and got them to a final and last 4 in Europa. The annoying sound of the Media's teams armchair legions is back....at 2-0 and 3-1 down it wasn't 'Jurgen's (essential for them to refer to him as if he is a personal friend) Team it was him doing what he could with Brendan's boys. Now its a historic Graet night at Anfield who of course made the difference and this is the start of world domination....

Holymoly   

Carragher talks shite

Seems that only Liverpool supporters are allowed to have an opinion in this country. Everyone else is just bitter and twisted. No matter that Carragher openly admitted to being gutted when we won the Champions League, he still expects everyone to adore "another special European night" at Anfield. Wanky McTosser.

Laughed out loud last night because the players hadn't even walked out yet and the commentator was uttering "will this be another of those special european nights at Anfield?" 

As it turned out, it was, so congratulations to Liverpool. 

Haha it hurts but fair play to them - we'd all go mental if we did that. 

What I will say though is that there's a serious worry they might get CL through it...

Ruudboy   

... and the 2017 CL final will be held in Cardiff, which makes it close to being a home match for them ...