• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Recommended Posts

Listening to  talksport last night they had already won it, they've only got to show up to pick up the trophy, and from then on they will win the premier league next season, the champions league, the grand national and the boat race...

HEARD IT ALL BEFORE

Seville will do a job on them I have no doubt

p.s loved a west ham supporter phoning up and saying your all living on history, your not a big club anymore

Edited by WHYSOSLOWYEH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WHYSOSLOWYEH said:

 

p.s loved a west ham supporter phoning up and saying your all living on history, your not a big club anymore

I don't think that's nice of Brendan to behave like that. Especially after that their club had done for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ham said:

IMG-20160506-WA0000.jpg

Brilliant! Apart from winning it 4 times in the last ten years if I'm not mistaken? Five would seem a nice round number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Brilliant! Apart from winning it 4 times in the last ten years if I'm not mistaken? Five would seem a nice round number.

Oh Christ, don't start them on "five times".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Ham said:

IMG-20160506-WA0000.jpg

if true its ignorance scouse style......no problem, as the West Ham fan correctly points out they have their history. History in Athens, history in Sheffield, history in Brussels. History in a long long time ago before the Premier League existed (and they did a Leicester in 2004)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JaneB   

 

36 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Brilliant! Apart from winning it 4 times in the last ten years if I'm not mistaken? Five would seem a nice round number.

Apart from anything else, when did Liverpool last play in a European Final?  9 years ago I think which is a lot less 'recently' than Seville.

Of course if the unthinkable happens, Liverpool will have to be voted joint team of the year with Leicester and Klopp manager of the year with Claudio.    

Edited by JaneB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JaneB said:

 

Apart from anything else, when did Liverpool last play in a European Final?  9 years ago I think which is a lot less 'recently' than Seville.

Of course if the unthinkable happens, Liverpool will have to be voted joint team of the year with Leicester and Klopp manager of the year with Claudio.    

Don't even joke about it.

When it comes to Liverpool nothing is too far fetched , just take five minutes and have a look at the article in the Daily Mail about how Klopp and Liverpool are made for each other.

He's already a roaring success, apparently eighth is the new first.

The people's Europa champions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now