• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

If only we'd let Liverpool put a couple of goals in at Anfield the other day, they'd still be in Europe.  We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Holymoly   

tumblr_nfpsgqK7DA1r1tezoo1_r2_500.gif

Liverpool's new signing.

Another night of epic lulz that only the scum can provide.

1 hour ago, Johnny Blue said:

I'm an atheist myself, but many thanks to those who gave prayers to the footballing gods: it's enough to make me become a believer.

...and thank you Sevilla: you'll probably never understand how much of a media ordeal from which you've saved us!

EDIT: writing of media ordeals: I couldn't bear to have R5Live on during the game, so had R4 on instead, and as a result got to hear a very interesting programme about Flo Nightingale, the statistician. God moves in mysterious ways!

We prayed, He listened.

38 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

tumblr_nfpsgqK7DA1r1tezoo1_r2_500.gif

Liverpool's new signing.

Another night of epic lulz that only the scum can provide.

Wot they bought Courtois??

As I look back on this season from hell I will always remember some very special moments. This was one of them.

Ham   
1 hour ago, NoblyBobly said:

Now I know some of you are not going to believe me but there are unconfirmed reports of fighting and mayhem around the stadium and city. It must be those Seville fans up to their old tricks again. 

Or Chelsea fans.

I was looking forward to my 32 page pullout supplements, endless interviews all over the media, articles about Liverpool's history, tributes to $tevie Me and listening to their amazing fans enjoying themselves.

Oh well.