• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

paulw66   
53 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I think the blame for this should be put firmly on the South Yorkshire Police force. Probably just sitting back in South Yorkshire twiddling their thumbs..

I'm sure chelsea fans were at fault somehow.

Ruudboy   

Comment from pal in Basel "I was afraid, they would destroy Basel after their defeat. But I guess they were to depressed and therefore finally quite harmless. And Basel’s police was also supported by some English policemen. At the end the Liverpool fans just left a huge pile of waste in the city centre."

6 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Comment from pal in Basel "I was afraid, they would destroy Basel after their defeat. But I guess they were to depressed and therefore finally quite harmless. And Basel’s police was also supported by some English policemen. At the end the Liverpool fans just left a huge pile of waste in the city centre."

So the Scousers are still in Basel?

6 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I think the blame for this should be put firmly on the South Yorkshire Police force. Probably just sitting back in South Yorkshire twiddling their thumbs..

...and preparing their position for questions about the Battle of Orgreave.

Ham   
34 minutes ago, Patnevinswedge said:

I wonder how Brenda will square the "greatest club,supporters blah blah blah" circle at the Scottish equivalent of self pity city??...a marriage made in heaven.

I've got " this great club" and "history" in the press conference sweep.  

36 minutes ago, Patnevinswedge said:

I wonder how Brenda will square the "greatest club,supporters blah blah blah" circle at the Scottish equivalent of self pity city??...a marriage made in heaven.

They love mince there too, which is good 'cause he is.

16 hours ago, Patnevinswedge said:

Talking of ex pool managers, I'd like to comment on the wonderful scenes at St. James's park on the last day. The ecstatic toon supporters, the singing of Fatty's name (we want you to stay!) , the sense of relief. Now we have given fatty a lot of stick , but you've got to hand it to him. He took over Newcastle with 10 games to go and they were slipping dangerously towards the bottom three. He worked that Benitez magic as he has done so often before and saved the club!!........hold on a sec.....someones speaking in my other ear....... what's that you say?.... they are relegated and their arch rivals Sunderland with Big Sam stayed up? ... surely shome mistake???  

Sorry, it appears I got it all a bit wrong. He took over with 10 games to go, barely won a game (except against the beautifully hopeless Spurs) and they are now in the Championship. Fatty has been given the keys to the City and complete control over the club. All clear now.

Maybe he has at last found his level but I will say this...Toon army , prepare yourselves for a little bit of a disappointment.  And I'm not 100% sure what the Toon diet is going to do for Fatty's wasteline.  

Edited by NoblyBobly

4 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

Talking of ex pool managers, I'd like to comment on the wonderful scenes at St. James's park on the last day. The ecstatic toon supporters, the singing of Fatty's name (we want you to stay!) , the sense of relief. Now we have given fatty a lot of stick , but you've got to hand it to him. He took over Newcastle with 10 games to go and they were slipping dangerously towards the bottom three. He worked that Benitez magic as he has done so often before and saved the club!!........hold on a sec.....someones speaking in my other ear....... what's that you say?.... they are relegated and their arch rivals Sunderland with Big Sam stayed up? ... surely shome mistake???  

Sorry, it appears I got it all a bit wrong. He took over with 10 games to go, barely won a game (except against the beautifully hopeless Spurs) and they are now in the Championship. Fatty has been given the keys to the City and complete control over the club. All clear now.

Maybe he has at last found his level but I will say this...Toon army , prepare yourselves for a little bit of a disappointment.  And I'm not 100% sure what the Toon diet is going to do for Fatty's wasteline.  

Imagine starting the season at Real Madrid and finishing it by getting relegated to the Championship. 

We've had a **** season, but there have been some golden moments alright.