• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

3 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

SPOILER ALERT.

The film tells of a "Zombie apocalypse" scenario where people are reduced to a violent zombie hoard.

Oh my, I'd never ever have expected that = what a spoiler  :)

11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Oh my, I'd never ever have expected that = what a spoiler  :)

mis- described by me really as they start off like that and then enter some kind of fugue state hive mind scenario with added hysteria.Just like scousers really , hence the hilarity at the soundtrack.

Looks like business as normal at LFC, belief they are more than they are.......oh but the history

JaneB   
16 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Apparently Garth Crooks has twice said recently that Liverpool will get relegated this season.  Not sure what to think of that.

If only eh?

Unlike you not to be sure what to think of something?!  Unfortunately GC, as we know, is a complete d***h*** and it's never going to happen anyway :( 

4 minutes ago, JaneB said:

If only eh?

Unlike you not to be sure what to think of something?!  Unfortunately GC, as we know, is a complete d***h*** and it's never going to happen anyway :( 

Yeah, weird of Crooks to say something interesting, even in.a stupid way.  My wishful thinking alert was bleeping so loud when I read this that I decided I should not trust my own judgement on this. 

Mind you out of the mouths of fools fall pearls of wisdom.... (If someone ever said that)

Crooks has Fabregas in his BBC team of the week after just the brief cameo.

Our U-23s (the development squad) with an average age of 17½ beat Liverpool's development squad 4-1 at Aldershot tonight with goals from Josimar Quintero, Mason Mount, Dujon Sterling and Ike Ugbo

Chelsea (3-4-2-1) Bradley Collins; Joseph Colley, Trevoh Chalobah (Harvey St Clair 85), Fikayo Tomori ; Dujon Sterling, Josimar Quintero (Charlie Wakefield 79), Kyle Scott, Jay Dasilva (c); Mason Mount, Isaac Christie-Davies (Charlie Colkett 67); Ike Ugbo

(Info from TOCWS)

Ruudboy   

The top 15 funniest jokes from the Fringe

5. "I went to a pub quiz in Liverpool, had a few drinks so wasn't much use. Just for a laugh I wrote The Beatles or Steven Gerrard for every answer… came second" - Will Duggan

• Like 1

Andre Gray's Twitter remarks are appalling but something a bit off about Liverpool fans hunting for dirt and pulling up something from 4 years ago when the guy wasn't a pro footballer and the FA running with it. He should be grovelling but the FA haven't policed this at all; they've let Liverpool's Twitterati do it. Uncomfortable all round.