• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

9 minutes ago, Sea foot said:

Post of the day. ūüĎĆ

I guess so...haha

10 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

A little insight into how ingrained in the psyche in men of a certain age in the media regarding the worth of Liverpool.

During our game with Leicester the match commentator said something along the lines of " Chilcott there who's come to the attention of Liverpool recently " the inference being that should he continue to develop he might be lucky enough to get a move there.

Lucky sod , leaving the current Champions of England who are currently through to the knockout rounds of the Champions  league to join a club who have never won the league  they play in , just because they were good thirty odd years ago.

So true, even in a game that they are not playing in they have to get a mention and of course a positive mention. They are like a religeous cult with brainwashed followers.

2 minutes ago, StebzAno said:

Well that was rather entertaining to say the least, and I only caught the second half :-)

Paul Clement ex Chelsea and Fernando Torres double too , gotta be painful for the poor lambs.

Ruudboy   

"Well, Stevie, you're in charge of the youngsters now; have they got any good defenders?"

"Was that a dig?"

"A little one"

Neomaru   
5 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Paul Clement ex Chelsea and Fernando Torres double too , gotta be painful for the poor lambs.

You mean Fernando Llorente

chara   

I hope in future the FA ensure that their edicts are followed after the failure of a referee to follow the law that says something to the effect that Liverpool are automatically awarded a tie breaking or go ahead goal penalty anytime after 87 minutes.

At least the subsection regarding Manure..ie play until Manure score was followed faithfully today.

The pool with 74% possession 5+ shots on target... With the Swans with  3 Shots on Target... oh lala talk about efficiency

Then listen to Klopp talk; and try to hold  on to your IQ... listen to it about half way mark

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38620045

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Neomaru said:

You mean Fernando Llorente

Yep.

I think Mark's being sardonic.