• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

13 minutes ago, Johnny Blue said:

Like others here, torn between gloating and fearing jinxing Tuesday!

Indeed, you just know they will raise their level on Tuesday they do against better teams them and their crowd. Most obvious result now is a draw

3 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

Indeed, you just know they will raise their level on Tuesday they do against better teams them and their crowd. Most obvious result now is a draw

its a game we can lose.....they can not. Point from the scum and a point from Arsenal I will be happy not as happy as 4 or 6 but it will mean both of them also dropped points

Ruudboy   

Their supporters don't seem to think so - quote from RAWK: "Anyone who thinks we're getting anything from that Chelsea game is delusional. They'll ****ing hammer us." Wish I felt as convinced. Will be stuck in Brussels Tuesday trying to find a suitable watering hole to watch the match - anyone got any advice (except the Churchill [a bit subdued], or Kitty O'Shea's [full of Scousers])?

55 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Their supporters don't seem to think so - quote from RAWK: "Anyone who thinks we're getting anything from that Chelsea game is delusional. They'll ****ing hammer us." Wish I felt as convinced. Will be stuck in Brussels Tuesday trying to find a suitable watering hole to watch the match - anyone got any advice (except the Churchill [a bit subdued], or Kitty O'Shea's [full of Scousers])?

Ah, a RAWK meltdown is up their with Arsenal Fans TV for comedy value. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

"Dunces with Wolves" is one headline.  Makes one feel that Khobar is still out there somewhere.

When you're not winding people up you can produce gold. 

Bravo. 

Ham   
44 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

^As printed on one of the Newspaper back pages shown at the end of MOTD.

Ah.  Didn't see MOTD or the papers.

Thought you came up with it yourself!