• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Sciatika   

Yesterday I was hearing about how Liverpool has to win against Chelsea to stay in the title race. Today I am hearing about how getting a draw means they are still in the title race. Odd.

I watched the same game as the press but according to them Liverpool were superior in every way. Apart from possession which as the home team they are expected to have and fouls made by them the rest was very even.

How long til slippy gets Klopps job? How unbearable will that be?

JaneB   
1 hour ago, exiledblue said:

I watched the same game as the press but according to them Liverpool were superior in every way. Apart from possession which as the home team they are expected to have and fouls made by them the rest was very even.

How long til slippy gets Klopps job? How unbearable will that be?

Totally but hopefully it would end in disaster.  Imagine Liverpool having to sack their beloved Stevie G.  One can hope.

Just seen Kloppy laying into Costa , he's a turd. He's at the right club.

2 hours ago, JaneB said:

Totally but hopefully it would end in disaster.  Imagine Liverpool having to sack their beloved Stevie G.  One can hope.

didn't think of it that way. thats what dreams are made of. the kop booing slippy after another defeat.....top idea

Didn't mind Klopp when he was in Germany, seemed funny and jovial in the small doses I was exposed to. Think he's a bit of a dick now though, did anyone else see him scream at the fourth official when we missed the pen?

JaneB   
36 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

didn't think of it that way. thats what dreams are made of. the kop booing slippy after another defeat.....top idea

I know!!!  I think scum fans should be careful what they wish for.  Mind you, I can't see the club ever sacking SSG, they'd find some other way of doing it. 

1 hour ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

Didn't mind Klopp when he was in Germany, seemed funny and jovial in the small doses I was exposed to. Think he's a bit of a dick now though, did anyone else see him scream at the fourth official when we missed the pen?

I did see that... it was rather like the dutiful housewife who finds out her husband is shagging her sister and then comes at him screaming with a kitchen knife. I'm pleased to say being around the scum is doing a nice little job on him. I think he is going to fit very nicely into the pages of this thread in the future. 

2 hours ago, OfWolfAndBiggs said:

At the time I thought that would be a FA summons but he is liverpool now