• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Recommended Posts

paulw66   
19 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Just seen Kloppy laying into Costa , he's a turd. He's at the right club.

He really didn't lay into him though. 

Headline didn't match the quotes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

He really didn't lay into him though. 

Headline didn't match the quotes. 

Saw the interview on TV where he was very disparaging , " I  could never be friends with someone like that " " he's not a nice man ".

Intimating he cheated to win the penalty.

Funny how they forget their history when it suits them , Suarez and Gerrard the two biggest divers / simulators in the game.

Edited by Mark Kelly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Saw the interview on TV where he was very disparaging , " I  could never be friends with someone like that " " he's not a nice man ".

Intimating he cheated to win the penalty.

Funny how they forget their history when it suits them , Suarez and Gerrard the two biggest divers / simulators in the game.

What he actually said was that he couldn't be friends with him when they are opponents (when Klopp was playing) but would love him if they were teammates. No mention of the penalty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

What he actually said was that he couldn't be friends with him when they are opponents (when Klopp was playing) but would love him if they were teammates. No mention of the penalty. 

Well , that's not what I saw. Did you see it or read it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   

Unlike Suarez, and the face of this provocation from an opposing manager, Costa won't bite. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well , that's not what I saw. Did you see it or read it ?

If I had played against Costa, I could never be friends, that's how it is, but when you have him in your team, it's much more fun. He is a warrior," said Klopp.

"What [Antonio] Conte is doing with Chelsea is outstanding but Chelsea without Costa this season?

"He is not the nicest guy on the pitch but I saw no real big incident and until someone tells me something...

Nothing to see here. In the same way Lampard says he wasnt friends with Gerrard when they were opponents because of the rivalry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, paulw66 said:

If I had played against Costa, I could never be friends, that's how it is, but when you have him in your team, it's much more fun. He is a warrior," said Klopp.

"What [Antonio] Conte is doing with Chelsea is outstanding but Chelsea without Costa this season?

"He is not the nicest guy on the pitch but I saw no real big incident and until someone tells me something...

Nothing to see here. In the same way Lampard says he wasnt friends with Gerrard when they were opponents because of the rivalry. 

Sorry my old mate but that is not what I saw him say on TV , it has none of the snarkiness and simmering vitriol , this must be from the written media afterwards 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Frank is retiring and lots of nice tributes from various clubs ex opponents etc...but dont worry the BBC drags up a whos better Gerrard or Lampard so that the wonderfully troll scouse army can enjoy Franks retirement as well as Stevies drawn out nostalgia fest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, fillerywhereru said:

So Frank is retiring and lots of nice tributes from various clubs ex opponents etc...but dont worry the BBC drags up a whos better Gerrard or Lampard so that the wonderfully troll scouse army can enjoy Franks retirement as well as Stevies drawn out nostalgia fest.

Yes and BBC went all the way to draw the comparison: to find that statistically Frank is Miles ahead of Gerrard in pretty much every department. Except Frank didn't Score in a CL final and World cup finals...so they could bring Gerrard being as good as Lampard..But they can't because every other way Frank is just so much superior its laughable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now