• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Recommended Posts

Holymoly    163
9 minutes ago, Ham said:

Imagine only winning the premier League in the season that never was...... 😅

 

Quite. The season forever with an asterix next to it in the history books

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham    833
2 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Quite. The season forever with an asterix next to it in the history books

 

Screenshot_20210307-194824_Chrome.jpg

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leo91    106

Klopps run out of special potion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham    833

Their form has bin dipping for quite some time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66    523

Stolen from Twitter, but:

Liverpool win the league for the first time in 30 years. Fans can't see it. No parade. No singing "Champions, Champions" at every away ground all season. No trophy presentation in the ground. By the time fans are let back in, you are sh*t again. I'd be fuming

 

Sums it up nicely. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you imagine Chelsea, City, United, Arsenal or Spurs losing 3 in a row let alone 6 at home and it hardly warranting a mention in the media? No articles questioning the coach and his tactics etc? Any doubt as to who the media favours???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The_Ghost    167
1 hour ago, fillerywhereru said:

Could you imagine Chelsea, City, United, Arsenal or Spurs losing 3 in a row let alone 6 at home and it hardly warranting a mention in the media? No articles questioning the coach and his tactics etc? Any doubt as to who the media favours???

If this was Chelsea Klopp would have been sacked a few games ago. 

Come to think about it, he would never have lasted to have those amazing seasons as he’d been sacked after the first 18 months. 

Edited by The_Ghost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66    523
5 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

If this was Chelsea Klopp would have been sacked a few games ago. 

Come to think about it, he would never have lasted to have those amazing seasons as he’d been sacked after the first 18 months. 

Impossible to say.........he joined a team that hadn't won the league for 25 years. Roman has never allowed us to get to that point. 

Edit - what I mean by that, is if we go 25 years without winning the league, perhaps Roman will have a rethink to his methods. 

Edited by paulw66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now