• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Recommended Posts

chara   
20 hours ago, Ham said:

 

Screenshot_20210307-194824_Chrome.jpg

That,... Ham....is brilliant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

If this was Chelsea Klopp would have been sacked a few games ago. 

???  We have just seen Chelsea wait 12 months before making an obvious decision.

And of course the other bit you are forgetting is that it wasn't Chelsea he joined, it was a team that had only been higher than 6th in 1 of the previous 6 seasons.

it is fine to slag off Liverpool when they are doing badly - but lets stick to this season and the pre-Klopp years, otherwise we only make a fool of ourselves.

 

6 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Impossible to say.........he joined a team that hadn't won the league for 25 years. Roman has never allowed us to get to that point. 

Edit - what I mean by that, is if we go 25 years without winning the league, perhaps Roman will have a rethink to his methods. 

Yup
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

???  We have just seen Chelsea wait 12 months before making an obvious decision.

And of course the other bit you are forgetting is that it wasn't Chelsea he joined, it was a team that had only been higher than 6th in 1 of the previous 6 seasons.

it is fine to slag off Liverpool when they are doing badly - but lets stick to this season and the pre-Klopp years, otherwise we only make a fool of ourselves.

 

Yup
 

I am reluctant to take you to task Droy BUT..

I (we ) come (here) to bury Caeser not to praise him........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   

Douglas Lake Cattle Company.......

I am shameless in my bias against certain clubs and think this is the right place for showing it.

On other sites  less literate (read stupid mindless idiots) make every effort..and I mean effort...must give them headaches....to call Roman every anti oil etc monster they can at every opportunity...of course every other club is financed by wealthy Mother Teresa type saints and are beyond reproach...as usual I digress..

For those interested enough it might be illuminating to look a bit deeper into the above mentioned Canadian entity...and it's owner ..a certain Stan Kroenke....he of the multi tentacled control over much of Denver Sports concerns and the reason I have never been nor will ever attend a Colorado Rapids Game....my bias is indeed a thing of deep resolve.

Hint........Lakes.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruudboy   

Litigious, ain’t he? Doesn’t much like the fishing fraternity ... unless he supplies the rod license, one presumes ... ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
7 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Litigious, ain’t he? Doesn’t much like the fishing fraternity ... unless he supplies the rod license, one presumes ... ?

Did you see some less than humanitarian activity in Texas a while back?.....I admit my bias at every step and understand everything is not always cut and dried but....

Oh and an edited ps...seems he has fishable lakes on the property which can be accessed for $$$$$$

Edited by chara

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruudboy   

Guess you mean this? Not reported over here for some reason ... 

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2016/08/11/la-rams-owner-stan-kroenke-tells-longtime-waggoner-ranch-residents-to-get-off-his-trophy-land/

But we’re getting close to politics, so maybe best draw a veil over this.

Edited by blue moon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
2 hours ago, blue moon said:

Guess you mean this? Not reported over here for some reason ... 

https://www.dallasnews.com/business/real-estate/2016/08/11/la-rams-owner-stan-kroenke-tells-longtime-waggoner-ranch-residents-to-get-off-his-trophy-land/

But we’re getting close to politics, so maybe best draw a veil over this.

Yep that's the stuff...not meant as any political statement,,,just a one or two digit wave to the anti Roman crowd but you are right BM...could be read or run with as politics so many thanks for the interest and comments.

Edited by chara
mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
34 minutes ago, Backbiter said:

FB_IMG_1615391367384.thumb.jpg.a82087bcd

Wonderful!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now