• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

Chrisb   
1 hour ago, East Lower said:

Always a pleasure seeing them exit. Not even a ‘glorious failure’.

I also saw in news reports that the ‘best fans in the world’ managed to smash window/s in the opponent’s coach for the umpteenth time again. 

I think the investigation will find that it was Chelsea fans that smashed the window!

Sciatika   

Either that or they will blame poor-quality coach windows as being out of date and therefore likely to break even under the most minimal duress.

Holymoly   
1 hour ago, Chrisb said:

I think the investigation will find that it was Chelsea fans that smashed the window!

You can't even make this **** up. The radio media more or less making out it was just high jinx. Hopefully UEFA will come down hard on them.

JaneB   
11 hours ago, chara said:

Mange Le Snake.....tout suite...por favor!

No idea 🤷‍♀️ 🤔

Love the liverpool press searching for reasons this morning, such a fabulous team/squad/coach etc how could it happen?

Reality they got lucky last season with the season that wasnt, they didn't invest in their squad and are too arrogant. Another 30 years maybe!

asvaberg   
5 minutes ago, exiledblue said:

Love the liverpool press searching for reasons this morning, such a fabulous team/squad/coach etc how could it happen?

Reality they got lucky last season with the season that wasnt, they didn't invest in their squad and are too arrogant. Another 30 years maybe!

Maybe they should blame it on the color on the seats in the stands..............like ManUtd/OGS did earlier this week :)

1 minute ago, asvaberg said:

Maybe they should blame it on the color on the seats in the stands..............like ManUtd/OGS did earlier this week :)

Klopp is very good at blaming everyone and everything else I was surprised to not to see more of it this morning. Lets hope they now also miss out on Europe.

• Like 1

Ham   
3 hours ago, asvaberg said:

Bear in mind that Chelsea have blue seats and a blue kit. Arsenal, Leicester, City.... I could go on.  

6 hours ago, exiledblue said:

When you look at it, Frank had it spot on re Klopp and his players. Got a lot of stick in the media re that but he was right this season has proved it.