• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

Khobar's Legacy

chara   
13 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Agreed.  Not sure how this will be dealt with by the PL though.  If it had been at SB I'm sure we would have been docked points but of course it's MU we're talking about.

Best result would be that they get docked points and when they actually play the match they beat Liverpool which gets them off our tail.

Docked points Jane?.....at SB it would have had the media in meltdown,,,fans absolutely denegrated and abused...another full tilt at Roman and no "pundit" excusing fan behavour blamed on "caring too much" for the club...on top of that the club punishment would have been a match for the French "Reign of Terror"...and I'm looking on the bright side!

3 hours ago, JaneB said:

Agreed.  Not sure how this will be dealt with by the PL though.  If it had been at SB I'm sure we would have been docked points but of course it's MU we're talking about.

Best result would be that they get docked points and when they actually play the match they beat Liverpool which gets them off our tail.

They'll give the Dippers a 3-0 win and Utd a slap on the wrist I.e. worst outcome for everyone not a Dipper. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe4oLDxb/

Liverpool fans chanting "Munich, Munich" at Man U fans.  

Hypocritical w@nkers

There was truly dangerous and disgraceful event at a football stadium recently that should have been big headlines in main news and sports news.  Needless to say it has been swept under the carpet and replaced with another milder event before a match.
image.png.e61bf46bfc6ab0fc5c3646771dc150a2.png

JaneB   
8 minutes ago, Ham said:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe4oLDxb/

Liverpool fans chanting "Munich, Munich" at Man U fans.  

Hypocritical w@nkers

Ah but they’re not real Liverpool fans Ham, nor are the ones who throw missiles at opposition coaches 🙄

chara   
28 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Ah but they’re not real Liverpool fans Ham, nor are the ones who throw missiles at opposition coaches 🙄

So true Jane...I know for a fact not every Liverpool fan is a hooligan or a hypocritical w.....I was lucky enough to meet him in a pub when I lived in N Wales.

• Haha 3

Ruudboy   
5 minutes ago, chara said:

So true Jane...I know for a fact not every Liverpool fan is a hooligan or a hypocritical w.....I was lucky enough to meet him in a pub when I lived in N Wales.

His son lives in Berlin these days

Ham   
1 hour ago, chara said:

Very good 😅

JaneB