• Current Donation Goals

CFCnet Admin

New Stadium Plans

6 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Yes Barca did and it makes sense though with the tube just wondered if we would be allowed to do this in London. I thought it might be destabilising to local foundations and underground piping and perhaps the tube.

Perhaps leading to faster access to/from Fulham Broadway...

Ham   
1 hour ago, Jasonb said:

Yes Barca did and it makes sense though with the tube just wondered if we would be allowed to do this in London. I thought it might be destabilising to local foundations and underground piping and perhaps the tube.

Don't worry. We are way past this.  The entire build will hopefully get planning permission on Wednesday. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Perhaps leading to faster access to/from Fulham Broadway...

Very good 😊

Sciatika   

The permission they get (assuming they do) will be dependent on the council receiving commitments from the club on a range of factors from things like relocating bird and bat boxes during construction to a particular piling method they will use or receiving suitable approval from disability groups. On the latter, they (disability groups) seem disappointed that the extra 10000 will only accommodate 264 places for disabled people. However, we currently only have 103 spaces and so this increase would massively improve the provision and would go a some way towards meeting the LPF minimum standard criteria. Anyway, when you read the big PDF, you get the impression that the council has its eye firmly fixed on the increased revenue they will get due to the additional home fans paying £28 a game in local shops and amenities.

Edited by Sciatika
clarification

Ham   

So..... One of THE most important days in Chelsea FC history is upon us. Fingers crossed.  

paulw66   
3 hours ago, Ham said:

So..... One of THE most important days in Chelsea FC history  future is upon us. Fingers crossed.  

Jasonb   

Talking with my father about this, Dad used to be a plumber and built patios at home.

He said it would be interesting to know how they will stop flooding if the pitch is below street level. He added the drainage provisions would need some thought.

I doubt Barcelona gets as much rain as West London!

In the Times today they said they needed the permission of the CPO holders too though thought there would be no problem with this. 

paulw66   
52 minutes ago, Jasonb said:

Talking with my father about this, Dad used to be a plumber and built patios at home.

He said it would be interesting to know how they will stop flooding if the pitch is below street level. He added the drainage provisions would need some thought.

I can't imagine we would have got this far if the above hadn't already been sorted