• Current Donation Goals

Sir

Squad Status: 2020/21 Season

paulw66   
8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I distinctly remember a game ages ago and he came on I think in the second half and was generally quite good , maybe I've blanked the penalty miss from my mind , age related !

I distinctly remember the penalty miss for personal reasons. It was when we beat Villa 8-0

My nephew had a bet on Torres to score first and Chelsea to win 7-1 at 750/1 

Torres did indeed score first and we were winning 7-0 at the time the penalty was awarded. When it was saved, we both jumped up celebrating and nobody knew why..........sadly Villa never got near our goal, and Ramires' late goal, our 8th, killed it off. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

I distinctly remember the penalty miss for personal reasons. It was when we beat Villa 8-0

My nephew had a bet on Torres to score first and Chelsea to win 7-1 at 750/1 

Torres did indeed score first and we were winning 7-0 at the time the penalty was awarded. When it was saved, we both jumped up celebrating and nobody knew why..........sadly Villa never got near our goal, and Ramires' late goal, our 8th, killed it off. 

Back in the halcyon days when we always got 7 plus against Villa ☹️

Love our squad at the moment, full of youth, promise and depth. Add a young prolific target man and we could be set for a good few years.