• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Real Sociedad 0

Cheers. Interestingly, that interview isn't up on TOCWS as you see it there (at least, I can't find it). There is a transcript of 'an' interview, but it isn't quite the same, and doesn't mention Courtois or Drogba. Anyway, it makes sense that if he's fit, he plays. Maybe half a game each, although Courtois would probably need the extra game time?

He didn't look best pleased in that video.

Starting to get a tad worried about quality and squad depth? I know I would be!!!

BlueFizz   

The Interview with Jose in which he says Coutois will play if fit is on the club website - in the paid video links area.

Makes sense for me, whoever gets the nod. Give the kid more game time and taste of the atmos at the Bridge.

Harvz   

Anyone heading up from Guildford/Surrey had better leave NOW as the A3 is shut Northbound at Ripley...

My favourite town in the whole world. Enjoy the match!

@chelseafc: Chelsea team tonight: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Ake; Fabregas, Matic; Ramires, Hazard, Schurrle; Costa. #CFC

Pretty happy with that and excited to see Ake at left back (haven't watched a lot of him) and also Hazard in what appears to be a central position?

Suspect 8/9 of these will start on Monday.

I'm expecting, or maybe just hoping, that JM's starting lineup in this one is close to the one which will start against Burnley. And if that's the case, then I think it'll be:

Cech

Ivanovic

Cahill

Terry

Luis

Fabregas

Matic

Willian*

Schurrle

Costa

Hazard

*or, Oscar for Willian

Of course, it'll probably be nothing like that........:).

No Azpi?

Zoowraa   

Scoobs is panicking now the realisation is kicking in that Brana is gonna be far more involved than he thought, starting on Monday night!

ripz   

good night tonight, the Real Madrid v Sevilla Super Cup on ITV4 and the Chelsea v Real Soc on the laptop, :D good times