• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 2 Real Sociedad 0

Jedini   

Aké solid as a rock :)

ripz   

Ake is great, he just seems to have 100% confidence and comfort on the ball, so he just slots into the team with such ease. He knows his job and his positioning and just does it very well.

Posted this in the Squad Status thread, but... I see Ake is wearing 6 tonight, but according to TOCWS his squad number is 27. Given everyone else seems to be wearing their squad numbers, does this mean Ake is being "promoted" from 27 to 6? If so, it could be a pointer towards playing more than just a bit-part role in spite of having Luis and Azpillicueta for the left back berth.

Absolutely agree that he looks very composed

crap chelsea tv. first time I give them a try and looks like the last

cii99mn1   

Didn't put a foot wrong from what I saw. Won quite a couple of headers, good passing and positioning.

Scooba   

crap chelsea tv. first time I give them a try and looks like the last

Unbelievable. Free to view? Well no it's not because there's nothing to view.

ripz   

Interesting the #6 comment about Ake, certainly an "important" number if only considered a fringe squad emergency. Next half will be interesting if Luis plays LB,he gets forward much more, attacks and creates more, but in the last game he seems to just be all over the place defensively, never really sticking to a position, a bit of a ball chaser so he gets pulled around easily. I'm wondering if Jose doesn't trust him 100% yet and needs to mould him more into a team "Jose" player before he trusts him to be #1 LB.

Definitely interesting to see a comparison in the 2nd half, Ake just makes you feel calm and relaxed when he's on the pitch, you never worry that he's a young player

Holymoly   

Who is this guy we've got in the #7 shirt this year? What's he done with our Ramires?