• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Burnley 1 Chelsea 3

Holymoly   

I'm looking at Torres starting, grabbing a hat-trick then being subbed at half time. Takers?

Faramir   

We will get the answer to the big question on Monday, who is Jose's no.1 for this season - I wonder if the players know yet? Personally my money is on Cech starting the season as no.1 and Courtois ending the season as no.1.

I think that Courtois will start on Monday and be our #1 GK for the season.

Cech will seek clarification from Mourinho and probably look for a new club in the last 10 days in August.

I'm looking at Torres starting, grabbing a hat-trick then being subbed at half time. Takers?

No deal. More likely Torres subbing, missing a sitter then being snubbed by all and sundry at the final whistle.

Jedini   

Back to business!

Come on CHELS!!!

paulw66   

Courtois, Ivanovic, JT, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Matic, Fabregas, Oscar, Hazard, Schurrle, Costa

Have no basis for my reasoning that Azpilicueta will play left back other than Jose often plays it safe.....go for the bloke with 2 years PL experience under his belt rather than the newbie, particularly when we're away from home.

Bench - Cech, Luis, Zouma, Mikel, Salah, Willian, Torres

That means no involvement for Moses, MvG, Ake, Drogba, Schwarzer, Ramires (suspended) and Christiensen

Looking forward to this game, so good to get back to Premiership Football.

I'm gonna go for a 2-0 victory with a goal in both halves.

Cech

Ivanovich - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Fabregas - Matic

Willian - Hazard - Schurrle

Costa

Bench: Courtois, Zuma, Luis, Mikel, Salah, Oscar, Torres

Nichollz   

Can't believe how many people think there'll be a genuine "battle" for no. 1 keeper. There is no way Courtois has been brought back to sit on the bench. He's been better than Cech for ages now. All this battle stuff is a smoke screen to save Cech's face.

crux   

While the match against Sociedad was refreshing, still nervous about this one since it's away from home and Burnley will be fired up. I'd be happy with a 1-0 or 2-1 but I see it as a scoring draw, probably 1-1.

chara   

Can't wait...my first game at Stamford Bridge was against Burnley...lost but still here!...Jose is pragmatic regarding selection..except when he's not!!!...now had it been tubby PC would be on the bench as part of his campaign against Jose's men..he couldn't do it because the alternative would have been Turnbull or Hilario so...where does that leave us?...will he give tried and true PC the nod away from home and save TC for the home debut?...Ivan and Dave at FB Cahill and JT..or Dave at RB and Luis at LB?...my bet is..no idea!!...probably TC in at the deep end and if he swims he's set..if not PC is there ...

Onward...another season.....