• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Everton 3 Chelsea 6

Zoowraa   

I'm going on Saturday and was looking forward to seeing Costa up close for the first time, will have to wait for another day as looks like he will be out.

I am already sensing a day of massive frustration where we create 6-7 chances and dont take them, whilst Gareth Barry gets away with numerous professional fouls and finally gets booked in the 85th minute.

Just one of these grounds where little ever seems to go right!

jones   

Bamford on the bench for this one? Torres may be in Milan at that point (and why risk an injury if we want to sell him), and Drogba will start if Costa has an injury. Unlikely to sign a new striker in time for the match.

paulw66   

I'm going on Saturday and was looking forward to seeing Costa up close for the first time, will have to wait for another day as looks like he will be out.

I am already sensing a day of massive frustration where we create 6-7 chances and dont take them, whilst Gareth Barry gets away with numerous professional fouls and finally gets booked in the 85th minute.

Just one of these grounds where little ever seems to go right!

I hate Barry.

Committed 5 fouls in the first half alone last season without getting booked. So guess what, he was able to carry on making risky tackles the whole game and ended up with the MOM. I felt like launching something at the TV.

I hate Barry.

Committed 5 fouls in the first half alone last season without getting booked. So guess what, he was able to carry on making risky tackles the whole game and ended up with the MOM. I felt like launching something at the TV.

Wilshire gave him a taste of his own medicine the other day. The only thing that boy has ever done that's been enjoyable to watch.

Ham   

If anyone is going on Sunday you might want to bring a pair of boots and pads. You might just get a game up front after today's events.

Scooba   

If anyone is going on Sunday you might want to bring a pair of boots and pads. You might just get a game up front after today's events.

They will be playing on their own if they turn up on Sunday.

ScottCFC   

At least if Costa's not fit enough to start then it will be interesting to see how Drogba does starting a match against a good opposition. Could indicate how well he will be able to do for this season as our 3d choice striker.