• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lampen

Champions League draw 2014-2015

Lampen   

Real Madrid CF

FC Schalke 04

Bayer 04 Leverkusen

Anderlecht

FC Barcelona

Borussia Dortmund

Olympiakos

AS Roma

FC Bayern München

Juventus

CSKA Moscow

PFC Ludogorets Razgrad

Chelsea FC

Paris Saint-Germain F.C.

AFC Ajax

APOEL Nicosia

SL Benfica

Shakhtar Donetsk

Liverpool FC

FC BATE

Borisov

Atlético Madrid

FC Basel

Sporting CP

NK Maribor

FC Porto

FC Zenit Saint Petersburg

Athletic Bilbao

AS Monaco

Arsenal

Manchester City

FC Galatasaray

SK Malmö

Seems like even the group stages will be tough this year. Id like Basel, Ajax and Anderlecht!

middxguy   

Looks like an easy draw for us. To be honest it's a bit boring, given that we had Schalke last year and Maribor is hardly a top team. I prefer a bit more competition to overcome. Would it have been so bad if we had drawn Roma? We'd still have qualified, probably top.

Great CL draw for us. Walk this group.

Of course, Liverpool got an easy draw. Outside Madrid they should be fine. Typical.

Man City might go out early again though. Europa League here we come for them? Arsenal will probably go through.

But we have a great draw, by far the best draw. Should win that group by the fourth game.

cam4blue   

Not a bad draw.

Thought LIverpool might have had it bad when I saw Real, but that's going to be a fairly easy group for them to finish second in.

Arsenal have a slightly harder draw but it's doable.

City's draw though. Ouch. That's gonna be a scrap for second. CSKA and Roma are potential banana skins for most.

And Utd's draw; oh... :-p

I think it's a great draw for us, I reckon if Jose was asked to pick his group it would've looked something a bit like ours as we've got hardly any travel and we should beat all the teams home and away and it will allow us to concentrate on the PL. Man City and Arsenal have difficult groups as they've got a combination of a lot of travel/difficult teams, Liverpool should get through second but they shouldn't underestimate Basle as they're the type of team that will beat you unless you're on top of your game and have a lot of experience at this level now.