• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

3Sphinx   

Dare I say Oscar's back? For a chunk of last season him and Hazard were two of the best in the league. Would be great to have him back up there.

Thought it was a fairly dull game in the first half to be perfectly honest. Second half was much better though. Very interesting to see who starts against Lisbon.

I think it's fairly obvious that Mourinho is trying to manage him well this season. Combined with the tougher games where Ramires might take his place, he should be well rested - hopefully enough to fulfill his potential.

Can't fault anything really , tip top from start to finish.

We have a "proper" player in Costa but what is fast becoming evident is that our players for the first time in a long while look like they know who does what and where exactly they fit into the plan.

Great stuff.

paulw66   

Oscar and Willian - best games for ages. Both need to score more and Saturday was a good start. 16 points from 6 a great start.

Only saw the MOTD highlights but encouraged by what I saw and the comments on hear. I thought the game has the potential for a slip up considering Villa are bit of a bogey team (albeit mostly away from home) so glad we were so convincing. Glad to see Tibo get a clean sheet too, we need a few more of those.

As someone mentioned earlier, we need to keep ticking over these regulation wins, do our job, and it doesn't matter what the rest do. Brilliant start to the season.

Up the Chels!

I've tried the famous Google to no avail...

Does anyone know where one can find motd highlights online? It's this past weekend I'm interested in... Many thanks in advance and if I'm out of line here mods feel free to delete this.

Arkie   

I've tried the famous Google to no avail...

Does anyone know where one can find motd highlights online? It's this past weekend I'm interested in... Many thanks in advance and if I'm out of line here mods feel free to delete this.

Try footytube.com