• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

I had a real soft spot for Villa about 5 or 6 years ago (when they had players like Mellburg, Laursen, Petrov, Young, Carew, etc.), but am pretty indifferent to them at the moment...

ironstar   

Important not to get our momentum derailed tomorrow. Let's keep piling on the wins!

Benteke is still out and he is their biggest threat imo.

Going for a 3-1 for Chelsea with goals from Costa, Schürrle and Hazard. Villa to get a consolation in the last few minutes.

I don't mind Villa or Lambert. Roughhousers, sure, but I like a bit of bite.

Obviously hope we smash them, mind!

I hear you, me too, but only when both teams are treated the same by the officials which was sadly (and predictably) missing last year.

I hear you, me too, but only when both teams are treated the same by the officials which was sadly (and predictably) missing last year.

Don't get used to it. The only time we have a ref who's close to treat us the same as our opponents and we're accused of being Stoke and forced to hear how unfair the red card was.

****. Em. All.

And above all **** Pellegrini. When the house come falling down on him I'll stand beside him laughing uncontrollably.

He's just trying so hard to be Arsene Wenger but he even fails with that. And he'd have failed winning the title last season unless we served it up on a silver platter for him and their fans.

Don't get used to it. The only time we have a ref who's close to treat us the same as our opponents and we're accused of being Stoke and forced to hear how unfair the red card was.

Don't kid yourself. Clattenberg only treated us equally because by ignoring 75% of all bookings for serious fouls it was doing the home side a massive favour, and meanwhile he could pick us up for minor infringements like kicking the ball away.

Don't kid yourself. Clattenberg only treated us equally because by ignoring 75% of all bookings for serious fouls it was doing the home side a massive favour, and meanwhile he could pick us up for minor infringements like kicking the ball away.

It was Dean wasn't it?

Of course, my point was that when we do get a ref who is even close to be fair we get accused of being lucky. When in fact, as you rightly point out, there wast anything fair at all with Deans performance. City should have had at least another red card.

Looking forward to the game today. Sadly the first EPL home game for over a year I won't be attending :(

No excuses for today, we need the three points. Whether it'll be rough or beautiful, I don't care. It's games like this one that cost us the title last time around. The fact that Villa are 'close' to us in the table and Arsenal are likely to drop points later today will make a victory all the sweeter.