• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

Don't get used to it. The only time we have a ref who's close to treat us the same as our opponents and we're accused of being Stoke and forced to hear how unfair the red card was.

****. Em. All.

And above all **** Pellegrini. When the house come falling down on him I'll stand beside him laughing uncontrollably.

He's just trying so hard to be Arsene Wenger but he even fails with that. And he'd have failed winning the title last season unless we served it up on a silver platter for him and their fans.

Yeah, they're both a bit of divas after playing us, and also kind of have similar looks.

Zidane   

Yeah, they're both a bit of divas after playing us, and also kind of have similar looks.

skinner.gif

bluereed   

We had difficulty against Villa last season so I hope we produce the goods this afternoon.We need all 3 points. I have a feeling Villa will be hard to break down. Let's hope we succeed....COME ON YOU BLUES !!!

Scooba   

@chelseafc: Chelsea line-up v Villa: Courtois; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Matic, Fabregas; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFC

Scooba   

@chelseafc: Chelsea subs v Villa: Cech, Zouma, Filipe Luis, Mikel, Schurrle, Remy, Drogba. #CFC

Jedini   

If you would like to Forecast The Result against Aston Villa, you can follow this LINK, or simply click the image in my signature. :)

Sea foot   

I will be happy if we can win by more than 1 goal today. I would like to give my heart a nice easy afternoon thanks.

C'mon you Blues!

Nice one Everton! Game changing last minute goals against Liverpool bring a smile on my face

Faramir   

Nice one Everton! Game changing last minute goals against Liverpool bring a smile on my face

Yep, those two teams are so mid table. You are not the only one smiling.

Lukaku had a poor game. We made good money off of him, based on our loan system.

Faramir   

I hope our players are highly motivated for this game.

If we put in a good performance and are clinical with our chances Villa cannot live with us.