• Current Donation Goals

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Tucker

Chelsea 3 Aston Villa 0

xCELERYx   

I would have thought by now that we'd have moved on from trying to force everything through the middle and play at a snails pace, clearly not.

Costa needs to stay central. Bring Shurls on for some extra width and better movement. Oscar off.

We're up against the parked bus, and it's looking tough.. But what we have this year that we didn't last year, is a goal!

Faramir   

I would have thought by now that we'd have moved on from trying to force everything through the middle and play at a snails pace, clearly not.

Costa needs to stay central. Bring Shurls on for some extra width and better movement. Oscar off.

No way, keep Oscar on!

Luis at LB would stretch their defense line paper thin and create gaps in the middle for Costa & co to exploit. Azpilcueta is a great man marker but doesn't help (or even hurts) the attack going forward and for me shouldn't be required against Aston Villa with due respect to Villa.

Luis at LB would stretch their defense line paper thin and create gaps in the middle for Costa & co to exploit. Azpilcueta is a great man marker but doesn't help (or even hurts) the attack going forward and for me shouldn't be required against Aston Villa with due respect to Villa.

I can see this becoming a recurring theme for us this season. People screaming out for Luis but Mourinho persisting with Azpi.

Luis will need to play out of his skin for JM to change his mind. Not enough with just been better. He will need to be more than just "better" to win that LB spot.

bONes   

Delph is so good on the ball. haven't seen him loose it at all, and he also dribbles through our midfield like knife through butter